𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

˖

"So, I guess this is where you live" Neteyam had parked up outside Evan's house.

"Y-yes. Thank you" Evan stuttered back, afraid of the way that he was being spoken to.

"Great" Neteyam smiled with a sigh, before resuming to his natural expression, "now get out."

"Neteyam!" Aneysa whispers aggressively, before slapping him lightly on his arm, "be nice. He is a child."

"Thank you again" Evan then looks to Orla, "it has been a great day."

"It sure has" Orla smiles back.

Neteyam tilts his head back, almost looking at him in disgust, before looking to his wife in disbelief.

"Awwh" she claps her hands together, widely smiling before leaning her head against the car seat as she watches the two.

"Make this quick Evan" Neteyam turns to look away.

Orla and Evan give each other a knowing smile, before Evan looks to Aneysa, as she is the last person to then thank.

"Thank you, for helping me out with my brother this morning. And for helping me get home" Evan thanks her.

"If you ever need my help, please do not hesitate to ask me" Aneysa replies, "after all you and Orla are close friends."

"Alright that is enough" Neteyam mutters under his breath, before feeling the glare of his wife as she looked across to him.

"Let me drop you off to the door" Neteyam sighs, unbuckling his car belt.

"There's a good husband" Aneysa ruffles his hair gently.

Despite not liking the idea that she was referring to him as though he were a dog, a smile appeared on his face, hearing his wife compliment him.

"Well, I will see you in school then" Evan smiles once again at Orla, giving an awkward wave.

Orla nods in response, before Evan and Neteyam both walk out.

"So" Aneysa then turns around to face her, "I'm sensing a lot of tension. Have you both kissed?"

"What?" Orla was quick to turn her head, "ach, of course not!"

"Mhm" Aneysa chuckled in response, "I may not have a high education or job, Orla, but trust me I know that tension when I see it. I'm an expert in love making."

"So you are" Orla looks away guiltily.

"It is alright if you have. It all just puppy love at this stage" Aneysa shrugs, "as long as it was a kiss and nothing illegal."

"Aneysa!" Orla covers her ears, in hopes of sparing any details Aneysa was to give her.

"Oh relax, I'm not going to give you any details. You'll learn much about it in your own time" Aneysa scoffs, "perhaps telling Neteyam would be a bad idea though."

...

"So you and Orla are close friends, is what I'm gathering" Neteyam speculates as the two are walking towards Evan's house.