𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

˖

Smutty smut smut.

"Neteyam we can't" Aneysa whispers, as he pulls her into his old bedroom.

Which now, was a room that belonged to no one.

"You're afraid of this?" Neteyam asks, "the Aneysa I know, is afraid? I did not think I'd see the day."

"I'm not afraid" Aneysa claps back.

"Are you sure?" Neteyam asks, his fingers brush the bottom of her chin, as he lifts her head up to look at him, wanting to tease her.

"Yes. I am not afraid of being sexual in risky places" Aneysa replies.

"Then prove it" he smirks back, knowing the outcome he'd receive.

With a swift motion, Aneysa found herself wrapped around him, after giving in to her husbands request.

"You'll regret wanting me in this state" Aneysa warns  him, looking down to see his head reach her chest.

"Eh.. I look forward to being worn out by you" Neteyam responds, a chuckle escaping his mouth before he turns her over.

Leaning her against the wall, Neteyam then places his hands on each side of her waist, sliding down to reach her hips.

"To see you just standing there, in these jeans, my name tattooed across your lower back. You really are mine, aren't you?" He smiles.

"Don't be to sure" Aneysa teases.

"Your failed attempt to tease me does not work" Neteyam lets out a tsk, "we both know you belong to me."

"Tey" Aneysa turns her head to get a look at him, "I won't say it unless you make me."

"I know" he nods, letting go of her hips, "that why I plan on fucking it out of you."

In a flurry of swift, purposeful movements, he deftly shed his jacket, each motion deliberate and efficient.

She bit her bottom lip, almost sinking her teeth in enough to rip her skin, and let herself bleed.

But with a sudden gasp, she feels her head lift up, forcefully, by Neteyam's hand who grasped onto her hair quite firmly.

"Perhaps I should warn you, I don't plan on being easy with you" Neteyam whispers, "after all, you walking around in them jeans, you knew exactly what you were doing to me."

"I wasn't counting on it" she smirks, "after all, I know you'll give it to me just the way I want it."

His grip on her hair becomes loose, when he motions his arm around her upper body, pulling her towards him.

"All that tension in your body" Neteyam spoke, whilst using his free hand to travel down to the button that was keep her tightly clothed.

"I want you to watch me get rid of that tension. I'm sure you can do that for me, can't you?" Neteyam asks. 

To which Aneysa simply nodded, already looking down as she watches him undress her lower body, with just one hand.