𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

˖

"Look, I'm not saying you're wrong Orla. But honestly, there's no winning with teachers. Especially in a school. Here" Neteyam walks in, as Orla follows behind, with Aneysa walking in towards the end.

"Well, I spoke my truth and I'm proud!" Orla storms off upstairs, to her room.

"Orla, wait" Aneysa calls out.

"I'm tired" she responds, continuing to walk off.

"Do you want to come to Efe's performance this evening?" Aneysa asks.

Only for the door to slam shut.

Aneysa sighs, as she looks to Neteyam.

"I am proud of her!" Neteyam puts his hands up in defence.

"I know. But she's finally hitting puberty. Some things are better left unsaid" Aneysa chuckles.

Neteyam nods, the two of them walking in.

That was until Aneysa stops, as she places her hand onto her stomach, "ouch!"

"What happened?" Neteyam immediately turns around and walks to her, "is it cramps? Are you hungry?"

"The little fucker just kicked me" Aneysa responds.

Neteyam sighs, as he stand up straight, "I don't appreciate you calling our unborn child as a little fucker."

"You're right, I'm sorry" Aneysa nods, sighing through her teeth from the pain.

"But I suppose it is a fucker for kicking you after you've been generous enough to let it rest in your uterus" Neteyam shrugs, to which both, Aneysa and Neteyam chuckle.

With a helping hand, Neteyam walks her into the sitting room, as he helps her sit onto the couch, then placing himself beside her.

"When do you think we should let everyone know?" Neteyam asks.

"Not yet" Aneysa shook her head, "it is just, with Kiri and Rotxo's wedding, it would be selfish to let them know now. I'd rather we wait until afterwards, and let Kiri and Rotxo have the spotlight as much as possible."

"Well aren't you caring?" Neteyam whispers, as he leans his head forward to her.

"Always" she whispers back, before the two of them share a rather intimate, yet soft kiss.

Which was interrupted by the sound of Neteyam's phone, that began to ring.

"Do you really have to take that now?" Aneysa asks.

"It's Lo'ak. It might be important" Neteyam reaches back for his phone, before Aneysa decides to rest her head against his shoulder, her body drastically leaning towards him.

After a long, worrying phone call, Aneysa then looks up to Neteyam, "is everything okay?"

"Bad news" Neteyam replies, "Tsireya's been put into bed rest.

"Oh no" Aneysa sits up, "what about the wedding?"

"Lo'ak is considering to have my father face time him" Neteyam shook his head.