𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

˖

Aneysa sat down, as she looked around Neytiri's office.

Pictures hung up on the side of the wall, many drawings that have clearly been drawn by kids.

Aneysa smiles when she notices a picture drawn of a little girl holding flowers.

"Well, Aneysa, I'm glad to be here with you" she hears Neytiri walk in.

Aneysa smiles at her, "I'm glad that you invited me. Is it your lunch break?"

Neytiri chuckles, slightly confused, "no."

"Oh? But Neteyam said you wanted to spend time with me? He had to return to work on a short notice" Aneysa responds.

Neytiri takes a seat opposite Aneysa.

"Do you know why you are here?" Neytiri asks.

She looks at her confused, "I thought you invited me here?.."

"Neteyam is at work right now. And he's asked that you come here. As my client" Neytiri informs her, "do you know why?"

"No.. I-I'm confused?" Aneysa sat up slightly, "last night we were at the beach. Everything was great, we spent time together. Then this morning I found myself home and then he- he lied to me? I don't understand."

"Aneysa" Neytiri walks towards her, kneeling down in front of her, "the reason you're here is because I want to help you. Neteyam wants to help you."

"But why? Wha-? Am I crazy? Is something wrong with me? I don't understand" Aneysa felt a slight betrayal that she was tricked into being there.

"No. Of course not" Neytiri speaks to her calmly, "no one is crazy. Yes, we suffer in many different ways but crazy is not to describe it."

"Do you think I'm going to relapse? I-I've been clean. For four years now, I've been clean. I promise" Aneysa responds.

"I know" Neytiri nods, "and we're proud of you. All of us are proud of you. But when your loved ones are worried to keep you alone in the house, then it means that you need someone to talk to. Just to.. let your feelings out."

"He doesn't trust me?" Aneysa asks.

"Of course he does. But Aneysa, you have been through something I can only imagine is nothing but awful. So you need to talk to someone. Tell us what's going on" Neytiri looks at her,

A subtle vulnerability in her expression, a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. Her eyes, warm and inviting, convey a sense of genuine interest, wanting to make Aneysa feel seen and understood.

Aneysa nods slowly, inviting Neytiri into her thoughts.

"W-what is there to say?" Aneysa asks.

"Let's start off with this morning. How did you feel this morning, waking up?"

Neytiri asked as she stood up, making her way back to her seat.

-

"You know, Isla is a right bitch" Tiana speaks as she's stood inbetween both, Tuk and Orla.