𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

˖

Aneysa walked out the bathroom shortly after, in time for Neteyam's breakfast.

"I made pancakes for my princess" he smirks.

"Do you really want me to call you daddy?" Aneysa fights back.

"Okay! Okay.. I'm sorry" Neteyam was quick to lose the fight, before Aneysa came to sit next to him.

"Thank you for making breakfast" she gives him a kiss on the cheek, as she sat down.

Neteyam chuckles, "I might start making it more often if you kiss me like that."

"I kiss you like that all the time" Aneysa responds.

"But after making you breakfast it makes me feel special when you do" Neteyam replies.

"You needy needy man" she squishes his cheeks.

They continue to watch television together, Aneysa was no longer thinking about the possibility of her having a baby.

At least not for the time being.

"Do wolves actually have that many babies?" Neteyam asks.

"It's possible. Then again, this is Hotel Transylvania so, who knows" Aneysa responds.

"I don't think I'd be able to take care of that many babies" Neteyam replies.

Aneysa looks at him confused, "in what sense did you ever think we'd have that many babies?"

Neteyam let's out a soft chuckle, as he looks at the expression on Aneysa's face, "I know I didn't mean it like that. It's just.. I'm quite happy, really."

"I'm going to need more context" Aneysa replies.

Neteyam sighs, as he turns slightly, to face her, "I'm just happy where we are. As a family. Me, you, the two kids upstairs asleep. It feels quite.. complete."

"Oh. I see" Aneysa let out a nervous chuckle.

"What's wrong?" Neteyam notices her awkward shift.

"Nothing" she quickly smiles and turns back around to the tv.

"Oh my favourite part" Neteyam looks towards the tv.

He then looks back at Aneysa, who seemed to be slightly.. out of place.

-

A couple of days went by.

Yet, Aneysa was still too afraid to check. Let alone, tell anyone.

Despite her morning sickness making it more and more believable to her, she couldn't comprehend the fact that she might be with child.

Aneysa was not prepared for this, therefore she had no idea or clue, as to what to do.

"Your dress" Neteyam brings her the dress that she ordered, ready for her to wear at the opening for the gallery.