𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

˖

Tw: abuse, racism, Pervy teacher.

I just want to put out there, I don't condone to any of the horrible and bad behaviour in this chapter. I love you all <3

"How many times have I told you to stop thieving your brothers candy!"

"I'm sorry father!" Seven year old Evan sobbed, as he was crouched down onto the floor, holding his stinging cheek, as the tears spilled out his eyes, "I was hungry."

"You've been eating like a fucking pig all day! Look at the size of you!" His father shouts back.

He holds Evan from his hair, pulling him up, "get up!"

"Mother!" He shouts, sobbing uncontrollably as he feels the harsh tug from his scalp, as his father attempted to drag him along by his hair.

"Ryan, stop it! You're hurting him!" Evan's mother tries to pull Evan's father away from him.

His father then pushes her back, "you're the reason he's such a spoilt child! That candy was not for him!"

"There's loads of candy in the drawers, just please-! Let go of him!" She brings herself forward once again, trying to make him let go of Evan's hair.

In an instant, a cold shiver ran down her spine as her surroundings seemed to close in on her.

The once-familiar air felt thick and suffocating, as if an invisible force had tightened its grip around her throat.

Panic surged through her veins like an electric shock, her heart pounding erratically in response to the sudden threat.

With every labored breath, a sense of helplessness grew, the world around her blurring as the intensity of the moment consumed her focus.

Her instincts screamed for release, a desperate need to break free from the invisible bonds that held her captive.

"Shut. Up" he spat in her face, and threw her down to the floor.

"Mommy!" Evan shouts loudly.

His was raw, carrying the weight of anguish and confusion, as tears streamed down rosy cheeks.

Each cry seemed to come from the depths of a young heart grappling with the complexities of pain.

The voice wavered between sharp, desperate peaks and shaky, hiccuping valleys, painting a vivid picture of a soul in distress.

"Get up Evan! Now!" His father pulls him up on to his two feet again, before dragging him into the closet.

As he opens the closet doors, he pushes Evan into it, letting him fall onto the hard floor.

"You will sleep here tonight and think about what you've done. Let this be a lesson, that you do not steal from your brothers. Ever again."

His father slams the door in Evan's face.

"Please, don't leave me!" Evan cries, "I'm sorry!"