𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

˖

"You girls got your dresses sorted?" Neteyam asks, as his sister, Kiri, walks into Neteyam's house, along with Aneysa.

"Yes. Mine was fitted and Aneysa had to get a size up. It was the best day of my life!" Kiri chuckles.

"Hey! What about the day I proposed to you?" Rotxo asks.

"I stand by my statement" Kiri nods confidently, as she joins her fiancé who was sat down, waiting for her to join him.

"Well, I'm glad you're both happy" Neteyam leaves a peck above Aneysa's head, the two of them standing beside one another.

"We were actually here to speak to you both about something important" Rotxo smiles, waiting for the two of them to sit down.

"This sounds serious. Should I be worried?" Neteyam sat down.

"Tey. I know she's your sister but you have to relax with your glares" Aneysa chuckles, "he's going to be her husband soon."

"Yeah. You can't glare at my husband" Kiri snaps at him.

"Soon to be, husband" Neteyam corrects her.

"Same thing" Kiri rolls her eyes.

"Anyways" Rotxo clears his throat, "me and Kiri have decided to postpone the wedding."

"What? Why?" Neteyam asks, before looking to Kiri, "is he having second thoughts? Are you having second thoughts?"

"Tey!" Aneysa tells him off, slapping his hand, "let them speak."

Kiri shook her head at her overly protective brother, "because Tsireya is on bed rest, and Lo'ak will not attend, it is only right we do not have a wedding but rather a wedding party. Since we've ordered many things towards the wedding date, we decided to go ahead and bring the wedding to Tsireya instead."

"And they are okay with it?" Aneysa asks.

"Well Lo'ak was hesitant at first because of the space. But then he realised that we could easily do it in their back yard" Kiri explains.

"Well I think it is great" Aneysa nods, "it wouldn't be fair to you both to not have Tsireya and Lo'ak there. And I'm sure they'd want to be there too."

"As long as you're both happy" Neteyam points out.

"I am more than happy brother" Kiri sighs.

"Now, if you will excuse us, me and Kiri have important stuff to do" Aneysa pulls Kiri back up, away from Rotxo.

"And what is that?" Rotxo asks.

"We're getting our nails done" Aneysa smiles, "Love is busy for the next week and Tsireya is on bed rest so it is just the two of us."

"Unless we come too?" Rotxo asks.

"Why? You want to get some almond nails done?" Aneysa wiggles her fingers in front of him.

"Actually, I think it'll be a great idea for us to come along" Neteyam stood up.

"They're just worried someone is going to try and flirt with us" Kiri whispers.