𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆

˖

"Neteyam" Neytiri stood with her arms crossed, as though she were waiting for him to walk back into the kitchen.

"Mother" Neteyam looked at her confused.

"Did you find Aneysa then?" She asks.

"Yes.. she's in the bathroom" Neteyam responds, now looking concerned.

"Then what were you doing up there for so long whilst she's been in the bathroom?" Neytiri takes a step forward, causing an itch in Neteyam's throat.

"I was.. waiting. But she told me that she'll be down soon so I came down" Neteyam coughs the itch away. 

Neytiri looks at her son, unconvinced but has nothing to let out than a sigh, "if I find out otherwise, Neteyam Sully, so help you god, because I will beat you."

"Mother I'm a grown man. You can't beat me" Neteyam chuckles.

"Do you want to test me?" Neytiri asks.

"No ma'am" He shook his head.

"Right, as I thought" Neytiri then let out a tsk before walking past, after the doorbell hand rung.

Neteyam let out a relieved sigh, as she walked out.

He knew that his mother did not buy it. Neteyam knew his mother was far from stupid. But he'd rather his mother drop it then let the whole world know how he ravished his wife not five minutes ago.

"Neteyam!" He then hears his name being called out by a voice not only familiar, but slightly irritable.

"Lo'ak?" He turns around, rolling his eyes.

"So, you tried ravishing your wife in the old bedroom again?" Lo'ak asks.

"Shut up" Neteyam hits Lo'aks' head lightly.

"Hey!" Lo'ak whines, "although she's pregnant, so-?"

"I said shut up" Neteyam glared at him, "you're too loud."

"Oh shit!" Lo'ak whispers, "mother doesn't know yet does she?"

"Thank you for inviting us over Mrs,Sully" Neteyam then hears Ao'nungs' voice, as his mother is walking in with both Ao'nung and Love behind her.

"Of course. You are the only man who ever compliments my cooking" Neytiri chuckles.

"I am a gentleman, as they say" Ao'nung chuckles, before looking forward, to see Neteyam and Lo'ak stood in front, looking back at them.

Neither had spoken to one another, after both Love and Aneysa had fallen out.

"Hey" Ao'nung breaks the silence with an awkward wave.

Neteyam nods with a smile, greeting him back.

"What's happened? Why is this so.. awkward?" Lo'ak whispers to his brother.

"Neteyam-"

"I'll be back" he ignores Love's call to him, only to walk out and back up to his wife.