Day 242

Day 242

"Harry! Do you have my gray Topshop jumper?"

I rolled over, shoving my ear into the pillow, hoping the yelling would stop.

"Harry!" the same shrill cry came again.

There was suddenly a loud banging sound, followed by a loud scream.

"Oh my god!" the same voice yelled, followed by the sound of a body fumbling and crashing into things.

I heard Harry grunt from beside me and then I felt him sit up. "Louis, what the fuck are you doing?" he asked in a raspy morning voice.

So Louis was our morning intruder. I was still face-down in the pillow and had no intention of coming out any time soon.

"I could ask you the same thing! Why aren't you two wearing any clothes!?" he screamed, his voice way too loud for this early in the morning.

I felt a blanket being shuffled, and then settle on my bare back. He had freaked out from seeing my bare back? At least my butt had been covered and I'd been laying on my stomach. Wimp.

"Happy?" Harry grunted.

"No! I'm forever scarred from seeing you sprawled out naked with Arden laying next you equally as nude!"

Oh, so Harry was the one who had been baring it all. Not me. Figures, I suppose.

"It's not like you've never seen me naked before," Harry said, his voice dripping with ice. I could tell he wanted Louis to leave so he could go back to sleep.

"But you've defiled my poor Arden!"

"Louis- get the fuck out," I mumbled into the pillow, just loud enough for both of them to hear.

Harry let out a low chuckle while Louis humph-ed. "Fine, if that's how you feel. I'll just take my jumper and leave."

"Please do," I shot back, still not rolling over to look at him or Harry.

"You two are very rude and cranky in the morning," Louis retorted shortly before I heard some stomping and then the door slamming shut.

"Thank god," Harry sighed, sliding back down on the bed and wrapping an arm around me.

"You have the most annoying friends," I mumbled.

"Comes with the job."

"Get a new job."

Harry chuckled, kissing the top of my hair as he snuggled into me.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"Like 10."

I groaned, knowing I'd never be able to fall back asleep.

"Want to get up? I can make us some eggs."

I reluctantly agreed only because my stomach's will was stronger than my eyelid's.

Harry stood up before pretty much being forced to drag me after him, but at least I let him.

We stumbled out into the living room to find Louis still thumping around loudly.

"Oh look, the two grumps, Hard-on decided to get up," he sneered, but I could tell he was trying to stifle his laughter at that stupid nickname I had started.

"You watched our Twitcam?" I asked in a flat voice.

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not."

I rolled my eyes, and walked past Harry and into the kitchen. I could hear them talking, but couldn't hear what they were saying as I rummaged through the drawers of the boy's surprisingly clean kitchen. It was even organized.