Day 296

Day 296

"Good afternoon, boys! And of course, the lovely Arden!" the interviewer grinned. His name was James and frankly, he creeped me out a bit. Before the show, he kept trying to talk to Harry and I- almost like he was prying into our lives. I think he was just trying to get a good story out of us for the show.

"Good afternoon," we chorused from our six, separate, black chairs. James was seated on the other side of a coffee table and had his legs crossed in the infamous, male, triangular style.

"So boys, I hear you have an upcoming album to discuss, hm?" James said in a classic, leading fashion. This guy didn't mess around- he was getting straight to business.

"That's right," Liam answered. "It's called Take Me Home and it's coming out in less than three months, so we're very excited."

"Can you give us any hints on what will be on this new album?" he asked, that prying manner back.

I glanced over at the boys, knowing this wasn't my time. I'm sure James would get around to me, but I was calm for now. This was their time to answer questions, and mine would come later.

I turned to my left and looked up at Harry as he opened his mouth to speak. He had such a nice face.

"This album is different from our last and I would even say it's more personal. I think it's more mature too. Us boys even helped to write some of the songs," Harry answered. I just watched him, pretty much transfixed by his facial features. It was nice to have a distraction from all the cameras being pointed in our direction.

"Oh, and these songs wouldn't happen to be about some certain ladies, would they?" James cooed in a much too high-pitched voice for a man of his age to be using in public.

"They might be," Harry winked slyly, his hand snaking into mine. He turned his head a fraction of an inch and gave me a warm look, which I returned lovingly. If I had to do an interview, I was glad it was while beside Harry.

"Speaking of these special ladies, Arden, how are you today? We haven't even spoken to you yet!"

My eyes widened at the unexpected sudden attention. It was a lot easier to sit in front of cameras than to be the center of their attention. I was just thanking my stars there was no studio audience.

"I'm really great, what about you?" I tried to answer as smoothly as possible.

"Just dandy," he replied with an overly zealous smile. "So Arden, there are so many girls out there who would kill to be in your position. Dating Harry Styles? It must be a dream, right?"

I nodded, gripping Harry's hand, both out of nervousness and love. Elena had told me to make sure my answers were short and sweet-  not to be sarcastic, not to be funny. When she gave the advice I hadn't been sure how much I liked it, but now that I felt like puking from the pressure of answering question in front of a national audience, I didn't really mind them.  "Yeah, it really is. Harry's incredible. I go to bed every night scared that I'll wake up the next day and realize it was all a dream."

James chuckled and Harry gave me a sweet smile while the other boys oh-ed and ah-ed. Louis took the alternate route and made kissy faces in our direction.

"And you're a model now, is that correct?" James continued.

I nodded. Now that I thought about it, it was pretty funny that I was a model as my career, but yet I got in front of a video camera instead of a normal camera, and I'm about to throw up. Maybe it's James' fault? Yeah, I'll just blame him for my stage fright.

"I am. I started just recently, but it's been a lot of fun," I answered easily."

"What made you want to start?" he pressed.