Day 47

Day 47

"Bitch, you look fucking sexy!" Alex exclaimed loudly, forcibly spinning me around.

"Shut up," I blushed, looking over my appearance in the full-length mirror.

"No, I'm serious!" Alex said, her eyes never leaving the simple, red dress I was wearing.

Tonight was Harry and I's second date. He had invited me out to a nice restaurant in celebration of the release of the boy's first album. I thought the boys were going to all go out together, but apparently Louis made plans with his family, who were in town, and Zayn decided to ask Alex out (finally), so that left the other three boys to make their own plans. I'm pretty sure Niall and Liam were having a boy's night together. And Harry chose me.

To say I was excited, was a bit of an understatement.

"Your outfit looks incredible too," I smiled at Alex.

She was dressed in some simple, floral print jeggings paired with a simple, matching, purple shirt. Her and Zayn were going to a more casual restaurant, so she looked perfect.

"Which shoes are you wearing?" Alex asked, ignoring my compliment.

"I think the black stilettos?" I said, the statement coming out more as a question.

Alex nodded. "Good choice."

-------

Alex gave me a quick peck on the cheek before skipping into Zayn's car, already laughing as they peeled out of the parking lot.

"They'll make a good couple," Harry said from where he stood next to me.

"Yeah, they will," I smiled as I allowed him to lead me over to his car.

"You look absolutely stunning, by the way," Harry said slyly as I slid into the passenger's side.

"You clean up nicely, yourself, Styles," I replied. He looked incredible in a perfectly tailored black suit, paired with a cute, but formal, bowtie.

"Why thank you, ma lady," he replied in an overly posh accent.

I rolled my eyes as Harry drove onto the road.

"So congratulations on the album. I bought my copy," I grinned. And I had. I bought it first thing this morning before work.

"I think the boys and I bought enough copies for an entire small nation," Harry chuckled.

"Can't get enough of your own voice?" I teased.

"It's a hard thing to resist," he smirked in response. "Especially for the ladies."

"Is that so?"

"Very much so. It got you to go on a second date with me, didn't it?"

He had a point there. But his voice definitely wasn't the only reason Harry and I were on this date right now. "You're pretty full of yourself for only having just released an album."

"I mean, you've heard the album. How could we not make it big?"

I rolled my eyes again. "You're ridiculous."

"Ridiculously handsome."

The rest of the ride continued with light conversation, teasing each other back and forth.

About a half an hour later, we pulled into a parking lot of a very nice restaurant. Harry escorted me inside, both of us still laughing from the light-hearted ride.

We entered and were quickly seated, seeing as how Harry had reservations.

We were easily the two youngest in the restaurant, but we walked with elegance, causing many older couples to glance our way with envy. I think it was because of Harry's curly hair.