Day 421

Day 421

I pulled my winter hat over my head and grabbed my biggest winter coat. To finish off the look, I donned a pair of sunglasses.

Walking out of my bedroom, I bumped into Alex and Zayn who were cuddling on the couch while watching some movie.

"Going incognito on us, Ar?" Zayn asked as I strode past them to find my purse.

I shook my head. "Not on you, but on everybody else."

"Where are you going?" Alex asked, sitting up in her seat.

"Harry and I are going to the zoo," I said, a wide grin on my face. I hadn't been to a zoo in ages and I couldn't wait to see one covered in snow and lit up in Christmas lights.

The only problem was that Harry and I were a very recognizable couple by this point, so we had to resort to disguising ourselves in order to have a normal day out in public.

"Aw, cute," Zayn cooed before he received a light slap from Alex. "Ow! What'd ya do that for?"

Alex simply smiled at him and they resumed their cuddling.

I chuckled, opening the door and leaving the apartment.

I hailed a cab and found myself in front of Harry's apartment door in no time.

"Arden!" Louis shrieked, pulling me in for a hug as he opened the door. "I've missed my Ardie!" Even since Harry and I had gotten back together, I hadn't seen much of the other boys just because I was so busy. So I guess I could somewhat understand Louis' excitement.

"Hey Louis," I laughed, my face somewhat squished into his chest.

"Louis, don't suffocate her!" I heard Harry yell as his footsteps approached.

Louis finally released me from his death grip, only to whirl around and glare at his flatmate. "Just because you're her boyfriend doesn't mean that you get her all the time. I need my quality Arden time too," he pouted.

I chuckled just as Harry finished his approach and stood next to Louis.

"You can have her some other day, but today's our date day," Harry grumbled, sliding next to me and winding his arm around my waist.

"Ohhh, where you two lovebirds going?" he asked in an obnoxiously high-pitched voice.

"To the zoo," Harry grunted. "Go find Wendy or at least somebody who will occupy you and make you leave us alone."

"Someone's in a bad mood," Louis frowned. "But fine. I guess I'll leave you guys alone so that Hard-on can go scar some penguins for life with your gross couple-y-ness," he finished somewhat angrily, his head held high in the air and arms crossed.

"Louis," I groaned. "Don't call us Hard-on."

"Make me," he replied defiantly, turning his back to us and walking back into the apartment.

I gave Harry a desperate look and he sighed, removing his arm from me and walking in the direction Louis had went. I slowly followed, closing the door behind me.

"Sorry, Lou. I didn't mean to be an arse," Harry said quietly to his best friend.

Louis seemed to study both of us before jumping off the chair he had seated himself in. "It's okay! I'll see you guys later! Bye Hard-on," he said joyfully, a large smile on his face.

"It's Harden!" Harry and I both said loudly at the same time.

"Whatever you say," Louis mumbled, waving us off. Harry and I both turned to leave when we heard Louis mumble under his breath, "Hard-on".