L.Taeyong: Touch

[2:40 pm] Taeyong always took his time when loving you, indulging in slow, passionate kisses rather than fast paced and hungry ones. Delicately running his warm palms over your body at a leisurely pace, causing goosebumps to arise on your skin. He never seemed to rush your kisses, even when he was feeling needy. You often thought it was just to tease you, as Taeyong often did.

"I just want to savor every moment with you." Taeyong explained when you asked him the reason behind his slow kisses.

"I want to savor the look in your eyes after I kiss you breathless, I want to savor your taste, I want to savor the way your body curves against mine as I slide my hands under your shirt." Taeyong mumbled, placing kisses against the exposed skin of your neck as he announced each reason. You let out soft sighs which made Taeyong chuckle into your neck. He pulled away with a grin, reaching up to delicately trace your jawline with his fingers.

"Like this moment right here..." Taeyong moved to grab your face, staring so deep into your eyes that it made you shiver. He only broke eye contact to look you up and down, his eyes scanning your body so slowly you felt as if you could melt right into the couch.

"I wouldn't want to rush anything."

tumblr:yyx2