Park Chanyeol: Drunk

Chanyeol x Reader, bffs to lovers au!

Word count: 2752

 Genre: smut

 Author: maari 

  Warnings: Mentions of alcohol, me bringing back Chanyeol's iconic purple hoodie because yes that's a warning, masturbation (f), some explicit words, kinda corruption kink MDI!! THIS IS A +18 STORY

"Beer for everyone," Chanyeol announced as he held the bottles out to Kai, Sehun, and Kyungsoo.

Y/N smiled, stopping her conversation with Sehun who was sitting next to her, she reached out her hands to grab her bottle.

"And for you, miss." Chanyeol snatched the bottle away from Y/N's hands before she could touch it and handed her another one. "Cola."

Her smile faded instantly and the boys laughed at her surprised face.

"Are you serious?" She asked irritably and Chanyeol pursed his lips, nodding in agreement. She took the bottle reluctantly. "You forget that I'm only 4 years younger than you, right?"

"A baby, practically," Kai spoke, to piss her off even more.

"You should drink milk." Sehun joked, taking a sip of his beer.

Y/N glared at him.

"I'm not the one crying because nobody wished me a happy birthday." She replied and Kyungsoo laughed out loud, nearly spitting out his beer.

Kai and Chanyeol laughed too when they saw Sehun's face wither.

"You're not funny." He complained and she rolled her eyes, returning her attention to Chanyeol who sat on the other side of the couch.

"Why can't I drink with you guys?" she didn't want to look like a child but it was impossible not to pout.

"Because I still remember perfectly how you look when you drink," he replied and she snorted.

"It was only once."

"You wanted to throw yourself in the pool."

"It was hot!"

"You can't even swim."

"I was going to float anyway."

"Your dress was white!"

"The family quarrel will last for how long?" Kyungsoo asked sarcastically.

Y/N crossed her arms and glared at him.

She hated it when they treated her like she was a little sister. She was a friend, nothing more.

And yet, it seemed that no one took it seriously. Mainly Chanyeol.

"I hate it when you guys do that," she complained and saw Kyungsoo raise his eyebrows, slightly confused. "You treat me like I'm a child." she stared at Chanyeol who was stretching his arm on the sofa, looking at her curiously. "Mostly you!"

"That's because you're innocent, Y/N," Kai said and she looked at him instantly.

"What?!" she asked, partially shocked. Because the other part thought it was funny.

That's why she started laughing, that idea was absurd.

But seeing that they were quiet, indicated that it was serious.

When she looked at Chanyeol, he had guilt in his eyes.

She blinked a few times.

"Oh come on!"