Kim Doyoung: Stubborn

(CW: food)

You and Doyoung are both very stubborn and somewhat dramatic people. It's not uncommon for little disagreements to turn into days of silence and passive-aggressive actions to further bother the other until finally, one of you cracked. Then all the feelings would pour out healthily, you would talk out your problems, find a solution that worked for the both of you and voila! Everything was fixed and good until the next argument came along.

Now, was not the fix-it stage, however. Now was the we're in a fight and I don't want to speak or even hear you breathe stage of the disagreement, also known as the day after the fight. So the usually happy home was filled with awkward, uncomfortable silence.

This of course meant that on this very busy day for Doyoung he left with no goodbye kiss, no breakfast together, and no coffee made for him because usually he would wake you up, but not today. Today he tugged the blankets more tightly around himself and laid in bed for an extra 15 minutes which left him with barely enough time to get to the studio for his recording session. Oddly seeing his backpack packed by the door ready for the day- he didn't remember packing it the night before.

When it came time for a break after a few hours of learning new choreography a manager came in, arms bearing bags upon bags of food. The manager brought the food to Doyoung, leaving him confused. "Y/N sent it for you all," the manager explained quickly.

As grateful as Doyoung was, so tired and hungry from such a long and busy day, he was also annoyed. Were you trying to one-up him? Why were you acting like you were better than him? He huffed, setting the boxes of food out for his members before he grabbed his phone and huffily stomped out of the room.

The members gave each other confused looks, asking each other what crawled up his butt- not worried or concerned enough to follow. He seemed fine.

The line rang for a few seconds before you finally picked up the call with a "Hello?"

"Why did you send food?" Doyoung asked bluntly.

"I knew you guys would be hungry, you're welcome."

"But we're fighting right now."

"And we'll still be fighting when you get home, but just because we're fighting doesn't mean I don't love you or don't care for your well-being. Enjoy the meal and we can talk when we get home."

Doyoung felt his face get hot, a reluctant smile taking over his face, "Okay, I love you."

"I love you too, please eat and get home safe. I'll wait for you."

Doyoung made his way back to the room, settling into his spot with his food. He felt better now, the day didn't seem as long, he didn't feel as tired, he just felt better.

"You should buy Y/N flowers for putting up with you," he heard.

"No, buy Y/N a car!"

"Y/N deserves a whole house!"

"Don't make him too mad, then he'll get moody with us."

"I hate you guys."

tumblr: gyeomsweetgyeom