Park Chanyeol: Cold Days

genre: smut 18+ MINORS DNI!!!!!!

warnings: p in v, unprotected s*x, fingering, praise, marking

you moan into chanyeols mouth as you grind against him, itching to get rid of the barriers of fabric that separate you two. his hands rest on your ass, grabbing and kneading at the flesh. your hands tangle in his hair and you pull gently at the roots.

"yeolie," you whine, pressing your middle against his clothed crotch. he's hard underneath you, and you want nothing more than for him to just take you.

"yeah, baby?" he asks, slightly out of breath when you pull away. he looks up at you with those big, brown eyes that give you butterflies, and that you love so much.

"I need you," you say, pulling at the collar of his t-shirt. he gives you a slight smile and lifts his head to press a soft kiss to your lips.

"Alright, let me take care of my needy baby," he teases. you smile and slide off of him to pull off your shirt and pants. he doesn't let you get further than that, pressing you down into the bed and pulling your panties off for you. "I love you," he says, placing a kiss on your knee.

"I love you too," you breathe, closing your eyes when he drags two fingers up your slit before sliding them inside of you. your lips part as he starts pumping his fingers into you, stretching you out nicely before he gives you the real thing. "yeol." you sigh out, licking your lips as you open your eyes to look at him.

his eyes stay concentrated on your face, basking in the way your face screws up with pleasure as he fingers you and presses on your clit. every time he plunges his fingers into you and curls them, your mouth drops open and your eyes squeeze shut. "like that?" he murmurs, lazily kissing your exposed neck.

"mhm," you gasp, toes curling. you grab onto the sheets, your back arching off the bed. chanyeol adds another finger, stretching you nicely, and rubs your clit with his thumb. "yeol, please." you moan, your head dropping forward. he speeds up his ministration, his thumb going wild over your nub.

chanyeol leans over and connects his lips to yours, swallowing up your moans as he works you up to your orgasm. when you clench around his fingers and pull your head back from him, he knows you're close and starts kissing your neck. he sucks bad bites, leaving bruises that you'll complain about later.

"f-fuck," you hiccup, releasing onto his hand. he pumps into you a few times more and pulls out when you mewl his name. you catch your breath momentarily and crawl up to chanyeol and pull him into a passionate kiss.

your tongues battle each other, fighting for dominance. he lets you take control, let your crawl into his lap, and pull his shirt off. your hands slide down his torso, dragging your nails across his abs lightly.

his hard member presses against the inside of your thigh through his sweat. you pull away to look down at his lap, his print on full display and you lick your lips. you hook your fingers in the waistband of his pants and tug. he picks you up easily and sets you on the bed next to him.

chanyeol pulls down his sweats and you sit on the bed on your knees patiently, unhooking your bra and tossing it aside. "alright, baby," he says, his voice low. he grabs your ankles and pulls you until you're flat on your back and parts your legs. he stares down at your glistening core, his mind going blank and hazy.

"yeolie," your voice pulls his eyes up to yours, and you give him a soft smile. he presses a kiss to the inside of your knee and you respond by wrapping your lower legs around his back, urging him closer to you. "I love you." you say.

chanyeol grips the base of his dick in his hand and pressed the head against your folds. you suck in a breath of anticipation, your hands holding onto his shoulders tightly. you kiss the inside of his forearm by your head, and he nearly melts at the intimate gesture.

deciding to stop teasing, chanyeol pushes himself in and you let out a small whimper at the stretch you haven't quite gotten used to. "I love you too," he grunts, pushing himself in until he bottoms out inside you. your chest heaves up and down and your jaw goes slack. "fuck, baby." he groans as he picks up a steady pace; not fast nor slow, but somewhere perfectly in the middle.

his pace has you whimpering every time he slides back into you, your ankles locking around his back tighter. chanyeol buries his head into your neck and kisses the skin. your tangle a hand in his hair while the other scratches up his back hard enough to leave red marks. "oh, chanyeol!" you cry.

"you take me so well, baby girl. always so good for me," he praises, lifting his head to kiss your lips messily. you whimper into his mouth, whining when he pulls away from you to speed up his thrusts. "I'm right here, y/n." he says with a smile, supporting himself on one hand so he can play with your nipples.

you close your eyes tightly, feeling the familiar coil in the pit of your stomach. "more," you babble, pressing your nails into his skin. chanyeol grunts as he lets go of your breast to replant himself on the bed to give you more of him.

he pounds into you brutally. his face is twisted up in pleasure above you, and you bask in it for as long as you can, your back arching off the bed and into his chest. you cling to him, moaning into his ear.

a single tear rolls down your cheek, matching the raindrops sliding down the glass of the window. your head rolls off to the side, your eyes rolling back into your head as the coil gets tighter and tighter, before snapping and washing over you in an instant. "b-baby!" you cry, clenching around him and holding him close.

"I'm almost there," he pants, never slowing down his thrusts so can chase his release. you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down to you, nuzzling your nose against his, your lips not touching. "shit, y/n. so beautiful," chanyeol moans, the rhythm in his thrusts faltering.

chanyeol released into you with a grunt of your name, slamming into you one last time before falling on top of you.

you can feel his cum inside of you, and that accompanied by his weight on top of you makes you whimper. "you okay?" he mumbles, kissing your shoulder and rubbing your side.

"mhm," you reply. chanyeol moves to pull out of you and you tug him back, holding onto him tighter. he doesn't try again, allowing him to relax and lie on top of you long after he goes soft, grateful to have this moment with you. 

tumblr: eomayas