Paek Chanyeol: Size

Warnings: size king + manhandling obviously, fairly dom! chanyeol, some slapping, pent-up aggression kind of, unprotected sex (don't), breeding, not proofread.

The sound of the door closing wakes you up. You look up at the TV, still droning on, and realize you must have fallen asleep waiting for him.

He's been working a lot lately, always coming home late with flowers and an apology. You're never mad at him, knowing it's you that he works so hard for, but damn do you miss his touch. The roses piling up in the dining room can't compare to the feeling of his hands on you, running up and down your body, worshipping you, owning you. It's been too long since you've laid shivering beneath him as he hovers over you, eyes dark and wanting.

You huff, pulling yourself up from the couch to greet him, finding a brave face to disguise how much his absence is weighing on you, on your body. You find him by the door still, kicking his shoes off and muttering to himself. "Yeol?" You whisper.

He turns quickly, softening slightly at the sight of you, wrapped up in his hoodie that nearly reaches your knees, but his eyes are dark, his expression grim. He's home later than usual, so it must have been a long day, and he looks pissed. If you hadn't gone so long without his touch, you might feel bad that your first thought is how good, how animalistic the sex is when he's pissed.

"What happened, baby?" You ask him.

He scoffs. "Piece of the shit album just won't fucking finish," he mutters, voices rough and frustrated. He stares at your hoodie, eyes narrowed. "Take that off."

You blank for a second, confused. He normally likes it when you wear his clothes. He loves how they dwarf you, make you seem even smaller than you already are compared to him. It's only when you meet his gaze, and see the fire, that you realize why he wants it off. Finally, you think.

You slip out of it hurriedly, letting it fall, your heart racing. It's been so fucking long since he's looked at you like this, eyes all hunger and control as he stalks towards you. His hand lands softly on your hip, covering it completely. You gulp. He's so big. Every last bit of him.

"You're shaking," he says. "It's been that long, huh?"

You nod and he sighs, grip tightening. "I've neglected you, baby," he says. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," you say quickly, but you're so desperate it sounds more like a squeak. His mouth quirks upwards, a brief smile.

"Little mouse," he whispers. "Gonna make it up to you, yeah?"

"Yeah," you breathe, eyes wide. He smiles again, soft and brief before his expression hardens. He shoves you slightly, nodding in the direction of your room.

"Go," he says, and you're so desperate you're not even embarrassed at how fast you run.

You hear him on your tail, stalking after you like prey, and fuck have you missed this so damn much. He's gonna make you feel so small, so weak, so vulnerable beneath him, just how you like it. Just how he wants you.

He closes the door behind him, gaze fixed on you. Sometimes he'd have you on your knees by now, or crawling across the floor towards him, but it's been weeks for him, too, and he's as desperate as you. He doesn't hesitate as he darts towards you, doesn't hold back as he slams you into the soft bed. His grip on your hands is strong and unrelenting but he knows you'd never try and fight back; no, when you're like this, you don't move a muscle without his permission.

"How d'you want it, sweetheart?" He mutters. "I left you so long, I should make it up to you."

You shake your head quickly. "No," you whisper. "I need it hard. Fuck me like you haven't in weeks."

He cocks his head, grinning darkly. "I haven't fucked you, in weeks, baby. It'd be way rougher than normal."

You smile, your little face a picture of innocence compared to your words. "Exactly."

"Alright," he says. "You'll take it all then."

He doesn't give you a chance to respond before he flips you over, pushing your face into the pillow with one hand while the other lifts your hips, pulling your legs apart. You feel his breath on your neck as he gets closer to you, moving your hair to whisper lowly in your ear. "You're gonna keep your body exactly the way I put it," he mutters. His hand tightens in your hair. "Aren't you, baby?" You nod, and he shoves your head further into the pillow before letting it go.

"Don't lift your head, baby," he says. "Just feel it."

The hand that was in your hair trails down your body, towards where your ass is in the air, millimeters from his crotch. You hear him unzip, freeing himself from his jeans before his cock is pressed against your hole. You gasp, jerking when you feel the tip press into you slightly and he slaps your thigh, stilling you.

"Not even done anything," he mutters. "Quit moving."

You nod, making a noise of acknowledgment and he squeezes your ass. "Good girl," he says. "Gonna put it in now."

He doesn't wait for a response before he slams into you, an arm snaked under your hips to hold you still and close to him as he starts to thrust. You scream into the pillow, overwhelmed. You forgot how ridiculously, monstrously large his dick is. It hits your spot every time, fast and hard and without mercy. Maybe it's just that you haven't been fucked in weeks, but it seems like he's somehow gone even deeper than normal, stretched you even further than normal. It feels like the first time again, like a virgin hole ripped open by an unrelenting hungry cock. His arms grip your torso as he leans over you, sucking at your neck as his thrusts get faster and deeper.

"Oh— fuck!" You scream, writhing in his hold.

His hand moves from where it was squeezing your tit to slam over your mouth and nose, keeping you quiet and heightening every sensation. He doesn't relent, content to have you screaming into his palm as he fucks you like a madman. He's whispering in your ear too, filthy things, but you're so fucked out and overwhelmed that you barely hear him. The only thing you know is the feeling of him slamming into you, over and over, and nearly inhuman in his strength.

He pulls out with a slap to your ass, but you know he's not done. He flips you hurriedly, crashing his lips against yours and kissing you like he's struggling for air. His hand grasps the back of your head, dwarfing it while the other guides his cock back into you. You moan into his mouth when he starts to thrust again, lifting your legs to give him leverage to go deeper.

Rough sex seems to give you the flexibility you never normally have because he moves your legs up by your head with ease and still the only thing you feel is his cock. Your eyes are closed, too weak to open until a slap to your face wakes you.

"Look, baby," he whispers, eyes awed and completely feral. "Your stomach."

You look down and feel yourself tighten around him at the sight of his cock through your stomach, so big and deep you can see it move. "Fuck, Yeol," you yell. "Fuck, you're so big."

He groans, huffing with a particularly hard thrust. "You're just fucking tiny, baby," he grunts. He speeds up again, gripping the iron on your hips. "Fuck, fuck, you're so fucking small, fuck," he chants. "Gonna come in you, fuck."

You moan, hands wrapping around his back to pull him closer to you, your face buried in his tight chest. "Shit, Yeol, fill me up," you moan breathlessly.

That seems to do it for him, weeks of need and aggression coming out as he unloads in you with a strangled yell. He fucks you through it, never ceasing in his thrusts even as his come spills out of you around his dick. Your orgasm quickly follows, one of the biggest in memory, and you collapse into the bed. He falls next to you, breathless and covered in sweat as he pulls you into his arms. He runs a large hand up and down your back, slowly lulling you back to reality.

"Fuck, baby," he breathes. "I missed my little girl so fucking much."

You missed him too.

tumblr: mulloey