Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain

WARNINGS : oral (f receiving), Dohwan being a soft dom, in the car, he's a big romantic boi, Dohwan speaking a bit of Portuguese (only an ity bity), unprotected sex (always wrap it up)

"The rain will continue to pour down until around midnight tonight, so it's advised for everyone to stay inside"

You mentally cursed the poor weatherman as you listened to his report as you watched the rain pour down in what looked like buckets outside in your work lobby. You knew it wasn't his fault and he was just a messenger, but it made you annoyed. You had plans tonight that were seemingly now canceled.

As you listened to your co workers complain loudly about having to rush to their cars in such a rain storm, your phone buzzed with a text from your boyfriend Dohwan.

Baby: Are you ready to leave work, princess?

You raised an eyebrow at his text, checking the time before you texted him back.

You: Yeah, why?

You were only met with a read receipt from him, which wasn't common for him. Dohwan always replied to you, even if it was just a simple "talk to you later" or something else. Before you could dwell more on it, you saw bright headlights fill the lobby as someone parked outside the doors near the overhead. The car door soon opened to show Dohwan, an umbrella over his head as he waved at you, his smile bright like the cutie he was. You felt your heart melt as at his actions, grabbing your things before rushing outside into his arms. He smiled before opening the car door for you, holding the umbrella over you before he went to the driver side.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at home?" You asked as he began to drive, smiling as his hand rested on your bare thigh. Dohwan shrugged, motioning to the rain that was hitting the car roughly as he drove. "I didn't want you trying to find a taxi home in this weather, especially not when I'm sitting at home all alone waiting for you."

Dohwan always did sweet things for you like this: bringing you lunch at work when you forgot it, surprising you with dinner after a long day at work. To him, that was his job as your boyfriend: to spoil you till you were sick of it, and then some.

As he drove, his hand that was on your thigh moved to press down more into the inside of your thighs, pushing up your skirt slowly as his fingers slowly made their way to your warm prize. "Looks like the rain outside is the only thing that's wet, baby" You tried to not show any reaction to his words, turning your head to the window as his fingers pushed open your thighs. Dohwan noticed you trying to hide your reaction, chuckling as his fingers pressed harder against your thighs, successfully opening your thighs enough to fit his hand.

"How's your Portuguese lessons going?" You blurted out, trying to distract him from his hand's mission to fondle your wet panties. Dohwan had agreed to learn the language as part of a bet, saying that he could learn it within a month and be near fluent. He had been taking lessons to help further his actions as well.

"Bem princesa, diga-me você. Como está meu português, princesa?" (Well princess, you tell me. How is my Portuguese, princess?) Your eyes widened as Dohwan's deep voice spoke in the language, a confident smile on his lips as he felt your body tense. He knew you had a thing for him speaking to you in different languages, plus his voice helped as he knew you loved it too. With your mind now elsewhere, he took it as an opportunity to let his fingers push your now soaked panties to the side, his smirk only growing when he feels how wet you are. "Meu meu meu, você está tão molhada para mim, princesa. Minha voz está te afetando tanto assim ou você vai negar mais?" (My my my, you're so wet for me, princess. Is my voice affecting you this much or are you going to deny it more?) You tried to once again distract yourself, but your mind had become cloudly due to his voice and his fingers now pushing into you at a leisurely pace as he drove. You tried to speak, but only your soft moans slipped through your lips, much to your boyfriend's delight.