Byun Baekhyun:Too Late

Warnings: Brief mentions of stalkers and failed relationship, conversation about the lives of two idols

Y/N held the belly that hurt to laugh so much, she felt the tears run down her face but had no strength to dry them, just to lean on the wall of the hallway where she was.

She had just recorded an episode of a variety show and although the topic had been a little macabre with zombies, because the new All of Us Are Dead season had already debuted, she had never laughed so much in her life, even though she hated anything involving suspense or terror.

"Oh, I can't breathe." She spoke in the middle of laughter.

"I'm glad I made you laugh even after so long." Baekhyun spoke, putting his hands on his waist as he saw Y/N slip at the floor laughing so much. Although his cheeks were pink and he smiled shyly, he agreed that he had found it funny.

The show brought together some famous actors and singers, with the theme school and zombies. Basically they needed to leave school before they were attacked by the zombies but with some missions that intended to draw the attention of the zombies. They had to sing in silence, finding clues that would make noise but would lead to the key that would free them.

In one of the missions Baekhyun and Y/N had split from the group to look for clues in one of the rooms, which had a trap with a bell to make a shrill noise when they opened the door, it was a trap to capture the zombies in that room but the funny part came when the zombies were running there.

Y/N was stopped in the corner of the room without moving and Baekhyun ... Well, he threw himself on the floor with a face of dread so funny that Y/N needed to control her laughter so as not to leave the character and spoil the show .

But as soon as the recordings were over, she could no longer hold back the laugh as well as the majority of the production team. It was the first time Baekhyun had been alone in a variety show after his return to the Army and Y/N was really excited to record with him, even though she debuted a while after him, they never had the opportunity to be together for more than 5 minutes somewhere. Not to say she never had an interaction with him, they've both been MC's once but that's it. She loved Baekhyun's funny spirit and it was a surprise to also know that he was protective, even in fear. "May I have asked one thing?" She managed to talk after taking a deep breath several times.

Baekhyun nodded and reached out to help her get off the ground, she accepted raising quickly.

"Why did you throw yourself on the floor?" She smiled when she remembered the scene, had no strength to laugh and her cheeks hurt. "I don't know." He admitted, shaking his head. "I was desperate, I thought if I pretended to be dead, they would go straight."

Y/N laughed softly as she held her cheeks, she didn't remember the last time she had laughed that much.

"Didn't you think they could trample you? It was dark!"

"It was instinct, the first thing I thought was that."

It was funny, mainly because he slid to the floor but managed to make no noise so none of the zombies went after him. Even though he was wearing round glasses, she really thought it was going to fall to the floor and ruin the whole plan but somehow the glasses ended up on the end of his nose.

"You know they'll make fun of you for the rest of your life, especially the boys." Y/N spoke as they walked back down the hall, she would go to the dressing room to change clothes.

"I know." He rolled his eyes but laughed. "At least I will ensure the entertainment of the spectators."

Y/N smiled, that was so ... Baekhyun. "Well, that's it." She spoke when stopped at the door of her dressing room.