Lee Soohyuk: Adoration

He's still asleep. Not a rare occurrence, but a welcomed one nonetheless. Maybe it's the spring in the air, maybe it's the soft morning light, or perhaps you're just in love. Whatever's the case, you can't help but wonder. He looks so relaxed in his sleep, all the stress and schedules weighing down on him forgotten. He's always beautiful, but right now you can't get enough.

Your eyes fall lower, away from his face to his hand that lays outstretched on the covers, as if reaching for you. You check again quickly that he's still asleep. Getting teased is not on the list of things you look forward to in the morning. Then you reach for him too.

Carefully and gently you brush your fingertips across the back of his hand. Some of his veins rise like ridges, making a perfect texture to trace. You've always loved Soohyuk's hands. It's hard not to stare whenever he grips the steering wheel, when he's just holding a mug of his morning coffee, or even when he's covering your hand with his. Even harder is not to openly and shamelessly whine when his hand grips your thigh under the table.

"What are you doing?" comes his voice, more a rumble than speech, low and quiet. His eyes remain closed, only his lips pout when you retract your hand. "Nothing."

"It felt too nice for a nothing," he fights back a yawn and finally his dark eyes meet yours. You return the smile he gives you, and as always you give in.

Your gaze follows the movement of your hand just so you don't have to look at him, but you know he watches your hand too. He chuckles when you resume your actions. After a moment, he takes your hand in his, your fingers easily sliding between his. He pulls your hand to his lips, kissing the back of it, and his touch is so warm. It's so simple. It's so ordinary. And yet something flutters in your belly.

He lies your hands back between you, letting go only to prompt you to continue. And so you do - you caress his hand, from his fingertips to his wrist and back. Then, tracing his veins like roads on a map, you venture your touch further up his forearm. All the while you're aware of his eyes on you, of the tender smile on his lips.

"How did I deserve all this attention?" he asks, and there's no hint of teasing. Maybe the morning made him lazy and starving for touch too.

"You always have my full attention."

"Uh-huh, that's why you're ogling the guys on tv all the time."

"I just like the characters, Soohyuk," you roll your eyes but the smile stays on your lips, "And you're jealous even if it's your character."

"Maybe," he whispers. You huff quietly and let your hand rest over his, your fingers again instinctively intertwining with his.

"I just like your hands."

"You seem to like them a lot," again, no teasing. Soohyuk's voice is so warm. His thumb raises up to caress the side of your hand.

"More than a lot," you admit. You raise your eyes, see him watching you with a lazy smile on his lips. It's like he can look into your soul. You'd believe that. And as you watch him watching you, you wonder and you doubt-

"Don't," he whispers, but not unkindly, "I love you."

It's so easy to repeat the words with just as much honesty.

"Want to hear my favorite thing?" he slides his hand from underneath yours and towards you, and you let it curl around your waist and pull you closer to him. A nod is enough of an answer.

"Your back," he says and as he does so, his hand follows the dip of your spine. You laugh, shaking your head.

"Don't laugh," he chides, "It's hot."

"My back is hot?" you raise a brow at him. He pulls himself even closer, his lips now brushing against yours but he doesn't allow you the luxury of a kiss.

"Well, you think my hands are hot too," he waits for your guilty confirmation before he continues, "And I think it's hot when I see your naked back." He finally lets your lips meet, if only for a second.

"Right after a shower, when I know you can still feel me inside you," he whispers before another too-short kiss. It takes his soft shushing you to stop you before you can whine. "With your hair still wet and dripping down your back."

Your body is flush against his, searing hot under the covers. His lips keep pressing against yours, his tongue only teasing your lips before he pulls away.

"That's when I know you're all mine," he continues, "And then you put on my shirt and I'm gone."

Finally. Finally he pushes you onto your back and covers your body with his. His lips finally stay glued to yours, kissing you breathless and senseless. Your hands rake through his hair, and you close your eyes and entrust all that you are to him.

tumblr: synthetickitsune