Im Changkyun: Not much prepared(youngji)

Request: Hi, this is kind of a weird request but still. so I think that you know that Changkyun (Monsta x ofc) was on Youngji's show, I wanted to request an imagine with him coming with his idol s/o bcz their relationship was recently published (and this is optional but y/n is older and his sunbae) and they just have really cute moments and the staff and youngji are just fangirling and other stuff like that (u can just wing it, and also If ur comfy can changkyun call y/n noona If u do make her older and his sunbae?)

Pairing: Monsta X Changkyun x female reader

Genre: Fluff

You inhaled another too-short breath as you balled your fists at your sides. Closing your eyes, you tried to count backward, not entirely sure if that was one of the coping mechanisms your therapist had advised or not.

Gently unfolding your fingers, Changkyun interlaced his hand with yours. Remaining quietly by your side, you looked up at him with a sad smile. "I'm nervous."

"That's understandable," he hummed. "This is our first appearance as a couple."

You nodded slowly, chewing on your lip as you looked up at the small buzzer that would lead you up into Youngji's apartment.

"Do you regret going public?"

With the speed you turned toward Changkyun, you were surprised your neck didn't crack. "Not."

"Just wanted to double-check," he smirked, squeezing your hand for emphasis. "But I promise you, this is likely one of the best places to go first."

"But you said..." you trailed. "You said Youngji...she's a lot."

"That doesn't mean she isn't kind," Changkyun cooed. "She's going to poke fun, but she understands."

You nodded again, having no choice but to put trust in your partner.

"Noona," he whispered in your ear, causing a shiver to make its way down your spine. "Do you need me to protect you?"

Your eyes grew wide as you swiveled toward him again.

"Are you two coming or are you going to make eyes at each other all evening?!" the small speaker box complained, making you jump.

Turning away from Changkyun's amused smirk and toward the small device on the wall, you smiled sheepishly. "Coming!"

Youngji buzzed the two of you in, and you fell behind Changkyun so he could lead the way.

"You're an absolute terror," you muttered, eye level with his butt as he traipsed up the stairs.

"Sorry," your boyfriend called over his shoulder. "I didn't catch that. It sounded an awful lot like an insult, but surely that couldn't be right."

"Oh, you must have misheard," you hummed. "I would never insult you, jagi."

Coming to a halt at the top step, he hit you with one of his mischievous grins. "I'm like a plant that needs to be watered. I need at least five compliments a day to sustain my existence. Insults only make me wilt."

"And who am I to keep you from hitting your daily quota?" you said casually, trying to bite back a giggle. "Your hairstyle today makes your nose look smaller."

"Ah, yes," he nodded. "You make me feel like I'm thriving."

Pushing him playfully in the arm, you both erupted into laughter.

"I WANT TO LAUGH!" a familiar voice cut through.

Looking up, you were surprised to find your host for the day with her door already open. She grinned widely at Changkyun before her eyes settled on you. "Y/N!"