Jeon WonWoo: Crybaby

Warnings! Crying (obv), comfort but also Wonwoo is extremely turned on by it, hard dom Wonwoo, multiple positions, etc.

Nsfw Content! Minors dni.

You don't remember how many times you've come, you just remember it's been a very and you mean very long night. You feel like you've been tossed and turned in every way possible.

You and Wonwoo have gone from the kitchen counter to the floor, to the wall, to the bed, and now somehow the dresser.

Not to say you didn't like it, because you loved it. Wonwoo didn't love it any less and he actually might have enjoyed it more.

Right now he has your arms behind your back and your face smushed against the cold wood of the dresser. The coldness didn't bother you it was more so the fact Wonwoo was continuing to thrust harder into you. Almost as if he was taking everything out on you.

He loved the way you looked like you couldn't take it anymore, and he would just mutter, "You're a good girl for me so I know you can."

After every single orgasm, you felt like collapsing.

You were his good girl though, and you didn't want it to stop.

"B-baby, f-," You tried to mutter out trying to warn him once again you were going to cum. But he already knew, hell, he knew before you even knew.

That's just how much he's been observing your body over and over, how much he saved every single detail about your body reactions. He knew you.

"Shhh, I know I know," he grunted as he kept drilling into your insides, his grip on the flesh of your ass never weakening. He just kept observing how your breath kept shortening and you kept moaning his name so slightly he had to strain to hear it.

"You feel so great " He was going to keep going but his words were stopped by a sniffle, and a noticeable clench of your hole around him. He hissed at the tightness but was also very concerned.

You could notice he was concerned because his hips started to slow as he was trying to look at your face but not make it too obvious. That's when you just let it all out, all of the tears started to stream down your cheek and onto the once-cold wood.

Wonwoo muttered "Oh shit."

"Baby, I didn't hurt you ri-"

"Please keep going Wonwoo, I-I can take it..." although your words were so spread apart it's like a switch turned on for him.

Oh.

Oh....

You weren't hurting at all.

Wonwoo then hurried and flipped you over, pushing you back so your legs could be lifted and draped over his shoulders.

But he didn't go back into you, he decided to get on his knees. His face was met with your fucked out wetness, and he stared at your features tentatively.

He slanted his eyes before saying "I'll make you cum a million times more with just my tongue, and I want you to cry even harder each time."

tumblr: sunnylovespickles