Kim Mingyu: Needs

There's no way in hell I'm putting that on," you roll your eyes.

"Baby please," He looks at you with soft eyes.

"Mingyu this is ridiculous." You scoff.

"I proved I would do anything for you the last time we fucked, I feel like it's only fair you return the message." He raises an eyebrow.

"You mean when you cried and called me 'Mommy?'" You smirk.

"I did not call you that! And you said you wouldn't bring that up again," he groans.

"Oh, baby..." You coo. "I'm never letting you forget that."

"Can you just... put it on for me, please? I know you'll look sexy," he pleads.

"You're so perverted Mingyu... I don't know why you bought this in the first place thinking I'll wear it."

"Because I know you, and you'll put it on for me because you love me and I'm horny. Baby please" He whines.

"This has got to be misogynistic in some way. I'm sure the feminists wouldn't approve of this."

"Baby... I just saw something like it online and I thought you would look good in it. Don't scold me for wanting to be a little adventurous."

"Have you been watching porn or something? I just don't understand what prompted this" You raise an eyebrow.

He shrugs. "It's been on my mind for a while."

"So you've been watching porn."

"Okay yes, maybe I've been watching porn," He glares at you.

You look down at the outfit he's displayed for you on the bed. There's no point in putting on, you know it'll only be a matter of time before he's ripping off what little fabric there is, to begin with.

It's a sexy maid costume he ordered online. He even paid extra for the quick shipping to get it here quicker.

"So what? We don't have sex for like... 5 days and you start getting off on other women," you fake disapproval.

He groans. "You know I only watch faceless porn... and I think about you the whole time. Don't do that."

"I'm only messing with you Gyu," you grin and run your finger along the fabric.

"C'mon, baby... I'm already half-hard. I just wanna see you in it."

You glance at him, taking note of the semi he's sprouting in his sweatpants. "Mingyu you are like a teenage boy," you chuckle and pick up the costume, and make your way toward the bathroom. You've teased him long enough.

His eyes light up with excitement and anticipation.

You close the bathroom door behind you and change out of your clothes and into the costume. "Gyu... if I come home and see some kind of sexy schoolgirl outfit, I'm gonna take half the company's earnings and leave you."

"I'm not that bad!" He calls from the bedroom. "You know... I think the absolute most I would wanna see you in is a... bunny girl senpai outfit. Like that's all—holy shit–"

He cuts himself off when you walk out of the bathroom.

"I don't understand why you were being such a hater baby. It's doing wonders for your tits right now."

You smirk at him. "It is, isn't it?"

"Come here."

He's quick to pull you onto his lap. He can't stop himself from staring, you're just too sexy. Much like his eyes, his hands are quick to wander your body.