Kim Jiwoong: Nsfw A-Z

pairing; reader x jiwoong

rating; 18+!!! minors dni I will hunt u down

a = aftercare: what are they like after sex?

100% showering you in love after sex, jiwoong would refuse to leave your side until he was positive you were okay after talking to you to calm you down. even when he finally did leave it was only to go run the two of you a bath and get something to clean the both of you up.

b = body part: their favorite body part on their body and their s/o?

on him he loves his voice, he always knows exactly what to say and how to say it, it's a h u g e flex of his and it takes every bone in his body to not let everyone know just how turned on he can get you from talking alone.

on you he loves your collarbone/neck area?? one of his favorite ways to pass time is running his lips along your skin, loving these places so much bc of how sensitive they are on you.

c = cum: anything to do with cum

most ppl would assume he loves seeing you covered in his cum most and while he does, there's nothing more he loves than HIMSELF being covered in YOUR cum. he adores the physical evidence of how good he makes you feel, whether that's you giving him a facial or creaming all over his cock he loves it more than he could ever say.

d = dirty secret: what's a dirty secret that they have?

he secretly has a thing for spit I think, he often imagines spitting in your mouth or how much he loves the way you drool when taking him in your mouth, adoring the fucked out look on your face that comes with it, he thinks it's so cute.

e = experience: how experienced are they?

he is not inexperienced, I imagine he has only done anything with his close lovers and not being one for hooking up at all. he might just be okay at first but once he gets to know your body, you will wish he hadn't. ;)

f = favorite position: what's their favorite position?

100% missionary, he loves being bent over the top of you with his face in your neck, listening to how perfect you sound in his ear. of knowing how crazy it drives him all you can manage to moan out are the sweetest praises for him, how he's the only one who can make you feel so good, how he stretches you out so perfectly like his cock was made just for you. it's your favorite too, so obsessed with him everything down to the way his sweat drips down on your skin drives you insane, your senses being overwhelmed by just him. (I know im down bad.)

g = goofy: are they humorous in the moment?

it can start a bit goofy at times, but I think once actually getting into it jiwoong isn't ever really goofy unless trying something new you're worried about he might act less serious so you know its still just him, for the most part, though no.

h = hair: are they well kept down there?

he keeps things trimmed and tidy but not completely bald

i = intimacy: what are they like during the moment, romance-wise?

jiwoong is the s w e e t e s t during sex, making you feel good makes him feel good and he is mostly there for your pleasure rather than his own. he sees sex as a very intimate thing and he loves just being there in the moment just the two of you, never letting you forget just how much he loves you.

j = jack off: how do they masturbate?

I don't see him masturbating too often, only if for some reason the two of you can't see each other for a while. otherwise, he figures why do it himself when he has a perfectly good partner who's more than willing to help him out!!!