Le Taeyong: DRunK

Pairing: Idol!Taeyong × You

Summary: After a long tiring week NCT127 decided on relieving some steam by going out to down shots the whole night, only for Taeyong to come back home all puffy and wasted bluffing nonsense.

Warning: Fluff & a little Humour

Wordcount: 970

Note: Instead of 'Y/n' it'll be '___' 

"How dare she ask for my number! Does she not know I have a gorgeous woman back home?" Taeyong said lazily while being dragged by his friend Jaehyun to his door. It was now that the rest of NCT127 regretted taking their leader out to drink, knowing very well that he wouldn't have any limits on taking alcohol. "Quiet down, Taeyong-you will wake the neighbors up!" Jaehyun tried pushing his friend as he kept a hold on Taeyong's waist and the arm on his shoulders. 

Pulling him a little closer to the door that awaited to be opened by his girlfriend. "So? What am I supposed to do? Sing for them? Sure, I can do that! Twinkl-" He couldn't be stopped from yapping nonsense, and he almost started to sing nursery rhymes loudly. "Shut the fvck up, man!" Jaehyun slapped his hand on his mouth in an attempt to shut him up and finally stopped in front of the big door. Unwrapping his other arm, Jaehyun quickly rang the doorbell and held his friend again to prevent him from collapsing on the ground. 

"Mmmpphh, whet goh!" 

Taeyong moved his head away from Jaehyun's hand, but all in vain when his eyes landed on his girlfriend at the door. "___!" He leaped into your embrace, and you almost lost balance if it weren't for Jaehyun, who held your arm quickly. After you regained balance, Jaehyun let go and mouthed 'He went overboard, sorry' and left with a small bye. You closed the door, pulled your boyfriend to the couch, and put him down with a breath. "Taeyong, you really gotta stop drinking so much." You propped your hands on either side of your hip and shook your head at her boyfriend, who was snuggling into the couch. With a sigh, you crouched down to get his shoes and jacket off.

 After that, you took him to both of your shared bedrooms and dropped him down on the bed, making sure not to wake him. You went towards the closet to find something Taeyong could wear to sleep comfortably, but since the lights were off, it was kind of hard to find anything. You were trying to find his nightwear, but before long you felt a pair of warm arms wrap around your waist, followed by their head resting on ___'s shoulder as he took a whiff of her scent. 

"Mmm, I want cuddles." 

He mumbled in his small voice. 

A soft smile spread across your face, and you patted his head a few times. "But first, I need to find something for you to wear, Yongie," You stated, only to find his pajamas at the corner of the closet, folded neatly on top of each other. You took them out and turned around, directing them towards him. 

"Here go change, and then we'll cuddle, okay?" 

You said, pushing him towards the bathroom, "But-but..." Taeyong tried to speak up but didn't get enough time to say anything as he was now inside with the door closed behind him.

After a while, Taeyong came out dressed in his pyjamas, only to see you in bed with your phone, just scrolling through social media. He strode towards the bed and climbed up the bed to lay on ___'s chest with his arms buried on either side. You kept your phone aside and started to caress his smooth hair with your fingers in the hope that he would fall asleep quickly. "Taeyong..." She called out before he got sleepy. "Hmm?" he hummed in response, waiting for her to continue.

 "How are things with work? Is everything alright?"

 You got a little worried, thinking he might've gotten this wasted because he was having a hard time with work. He raised his head to look at you for a brief moment through his hooded eyes and nodded no'. "No baby work is well... Did you think I drank because things were bad lately?" He asked, smiling like a fool. You nodded a 'he's while slightly outing your lips, only to be received with a short peck on them by Taeyong. "Don't worry, it wasn't because of anything. Yuta and Johnny made me try something that I forgot the name of" He dropped his head back to your chest. You hummed in response, waiting for sleep to take over both of you when he started to speak again. 

"You won't believe what happened today when he was at the bar!" He said it with wide eyes. "Why what happened?" You asked, getting concerned, if something might have taken place where they were. 

 "So..." 

He crawled his way up to be next to you and started to explain. "We were just talking when a woman came up to me and asked my number!" For you, it sounded like a normal scenario, but for Taeyong, it was a big deal because he was taken by no one other than you. Nevertheless, his dramatic remarks made you listen carefully because you knew it was the alcohol that made him like this.

 A couple of minutes passed by as both of you talked back and forth. Laughing at small jokes and questioning each other about the things they are talking about. Before long, both of you were starting to get sleepy, and Taeyong noticed it about you first. He pulled you close and hugged you. 

"Good night, I love you," 

he whispered to your ear before landing a kiss on your forehead and going into a deep slumber. At the end of the day, no matter if you fought or couldn't spend time with each other, you both knew from the depths of your hearts that you loved each other so much. A silent day spent just sleeping is enough to make the both of you content with being each other.

tumblr: rizykim