Ji Chang Wook: Moments

you keep your hands in his pocket, and he doesn't complain. when you snuggle against his back, he turns to you. when you're tired of walking, he caresses your hair and puts you to rest at a place with good coffee. when you're feeling sick, he makes something tasty. and if you're sick thanks to food, he'll try your favorite movie + water. when you forget to eat, he puts a plate of strawberries in front of you and says it's his love in pieces. calories? no. only his hugs in tiny versions.

when it gets cold, he's still warm. your nose is freezing? he will cover you both up with a blanket and kiss you as he tells you a silly story; he loves making up silly stories, and you love hearing silly stories. when you stand up and it all goes black, he watches carefully, ready to hold you if ever needed. he only needed once, until he knew the reason — he never let it happen again. he gets you a soft pillow when you're working, so you can rest your back or head. he keeps a water bottle on your desk for you.

are you stiff? go stretch and he will count the minutes for you. you will shower and he will make the bed for you. he'll pay back every little thing you like to do for him. when he's crazy tired from a long day, you get a video game control in his hands and his favorite snacks. you messily complain until he goes showering with a chuckle. you leave his towel in there, and you always remember buying his favorite shampoo.

you make him a nutritious meal when you haven't seen him eat in a while, and he wonders if you meant to do it for yourself and changed your mind midway. sometimes it's true, and he will make you another one with a happy face. he'll smile at you when you're distracted because he's distracted looking at you. he will let some space and silence echo, will kiss you goodnight but never good morning because you're not up yet. and he just has these very clear boundaries for you he set himself, because you're kinda funny and unused to being that loved.

he doesn't think about you less than you think about him. he leaves little notes for you on the most unusual places, buys you ice cream on weekends, builds a fortress and asks you in because you're the elixir to his "i miss you" sickness. he kisses your temple when you're all dressed up, and when you're not, because he finds you breathtaking anyway. he adjusts your hair for you when the wind blows, pulls your sleeves down for you when they don't fit you perfectly.

he gets you heart-shaped bandaids and puts them on your little cuts himself. how come you're so silly you got cut with a bottle? i'm sorry, you say. what? i'm mad at the bottle only. you're a little doll, don't even worry. and he asks if you're okay when you're zoning out and he grounds you. are you scared? anxious? boy's ready with ice packages and little games and all the things you can't take your eyes off, like noodles — your favorite.

he got a little bit of wine, but it's for later, of course. when we finish this, you'll shower, alright? i'll make noodles and get you some wine. we'll watch that movie, then have ice cream. and he keeps a ton of ice cream in the freezer. like, a ton. learns how to bake cookies and brownies just because you suck at making them yourselves, and he does it just how you like it. he closes your coat for you when you're out and it's cold.

he likes being with you, your energy, the way you feel against his arms, how well you fit. he thinks you're the one that's most been meant for him to this day, and you feel the same, like he's your home, the prettiest garden under the brightest sun. he loves you even when you can't love anything, when your eyes are blurry and your soul is aching. he kisses you and knows that you need him and he needs you just as much.

tumblr: missminho