Choi Minho: Like

Pairing: Minho x reader

Genre: suggestive

Word count: 377 words

Summary: Minho thinks you like him

"I think you like me" he whispers in your ear, making you freeze on your spot, the click of the door he just locked behind you resounding in your ears. He leans back only a little and faces you, head tilted to the side and mere inches away from yours. He's got you trapped, literally, between him and the door.

You can only stare at his lips, determined not to look into his eyes and let him see he's right.... but then he smirks and pushes your head up with a single finger on your chin.

"I think you liiiiiike me" he chants playfully, fully aware that you're at his mercy, his sparkling eyes piercing through yours. You can feel yourself shaking with excitement and close your fists in an attempt to calm yourself down.

"I think you li-"

"Shut up" you cut him off with a harsh kiss, and he is quick to move his hand to the back of your neck when you attempt to move away, keeping you in place, while his other hand on your lower back flushes your body into his.

He breaks the kiss to look at you with a smug look on his face, so before he can say anything else you grab him by his shirt and kiss him again, this time softer, enjoying the way his lips feel on yours. You graze your teeth on his lower lip and, as he opens his mouth, slip your tongue to immediately find his. He tastes like that mint gum he's always chewing and you let out a moan you automatically regret, but he enjoys, based on the way he deepens the kiss.

You loosen the grip on his shirt to place your open hands on his chest and move them down his stomach and feel his abs, now voluntarily whining at how fucking ripped he is. His chuckle gives you the courage you need to hook your fingers in his waistband and tug to push him even closer to your body, surprised to feel he is already getting hard.

You raise your eyebrows at him and he responds by scrunching his nose and grabbing your ass.

"I think you liiiiike me" you mock him, diving into his lips again.

tumblr: youaremy-dreamgirl