Park Jinyoung: Lover

The alarm went off on the dot like usual. Jinyoung turned to his right to turn it off then turned to his left to press a morning kiss to your forehead. "Good morning, love."

Then like usual, he got out of bed and made his way to the shower, while you made your way to the kitchen to set and start the coffee pot. By the time you had poured two cups of coffee, Jinyoung had gotten out of the shower and made his way to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

You slid in front of your boyfriend who was standing in front of the refrigerator looking for eggs (as if they were ever in a different spot), puckering your lips to await your first proper kiss of the day. He simply laughed, telling you to "go brush your teeth and shower, stinky" while gently pushing you towards the room.

"Don't expect one after my shower! My fresh, minty breath won't want to mingle with your coffee breath." You called out before shutting the bathroom door to get on with your shower. You could already imagine how Jinyoung reacted, a chuckle under his breath with a brief shake of his head. You were right, that's exactly what he had done.

When you waltzed into the kitchen squeaky clean in your fluffy robe Jinyoung had just finished setting the plates on the table. You took your seat, thanking Jinyoung for the meal before you were ready to start eating.

"Ah ah ah," Jinyoung stopped you, "Kiss first."

You puckered your lips, leaning across the table, and barely brushed your lips against his as you whispered, "I don't want your smelly coffee-breath kisses."

A "too bad" was uttered before he leaned forward much quicker than you could pull back to kiss you. A playful, annoyed huff was all he got in response.

Like normal, you both washed and put away the dishes before heading back to the bedroom to get dressed for work. A car ride filled with talks of dreams and talks of dinner plans took place while on the way to work.

Jinyoung pulled over in front of your workplace, making sure you had everything that you needed. "Have a good day baby." He told you as you opened the door, a quick kiss exchanged before you made your way to the building.

He stayed waiting, watching to make sure you got in safely, but you stopped. You turned quickly, racing back to the car, and leaned into the open passenger side window with a smile. You grabbed Jinyoung's arm pulling him closer to you so you could steal as many kisses as you could before he pushed you away.

He laughed, indulging in many loving kisses before he pulled himself back. "I love you, now go or we'll both be late."

"I love you too baby, I'll see you for lunch." You smiled, blowing one more kiss his way before he finally saw you make your way inside for good.

When Jinyoung got to his office, he pulled out his phone to see a text from you, 'I forgot to tell you to have an amazing, wonderful, magical, fantastic day! I love you!' He smiled, he was so in love with you.

tumblr: gyeomsweetgyeom