Cha Eunwoo: Movies

Days like this didn't happen often. with either of you busy pretty much all the time, finding time to actually relax and spend time together without feeling the weight of your responsibilities on your shoulders, was a very rare occasion.

To find yourself in eunwoo's arms, limbs tangled in weird yet somehow comfortable angles that the little space on the couch allowed while a movie you didn't pay much mind to played on the background could be considered heaven.

"what are you doing?" you whisper softly as you feel him change positions, pulling your legs closer with his own.

the only response you get is a mumble as your boyfriend nuzzles your neck with his nose, causing a short giggle to burst out of you. running your hands through his dark hair, you turn slightly to finally pay attention to the movie, although is halfway over. it becomes a impossible task soon, though. as eunwoo's lips find their way up your neck slowly and softly, he's in no rush to get to your own mouth.

"you're impossible to watch a movie with," you chuckle, yet look down to meet his gaze. a small smile filled with fake innocence is plastered on his face. "impossible."

"it's not a very good movie anyway," he shrugs, his hands come up to your face then and he brings you closer, placing a short kiss on your cheek, slowly moving to your jaw, skipping your mouth once again before kissing the other cheek. "plus, i like doing this better."

You touch his face too, before he grabs you hand to kiss the palm, his eyes never leaving yours when he starts kissing each of your knuckles. it seems like he's made it his mission for his lips to touch as many places as he can.

"yeah, i like this better, too." your stomach is filled with butterflies, and they go wild once eunwoo finally kisses your lips, his own moving tenderly, like he's got all the time in the world to worship you.

tumblr:daybreakx