Liu YangYang: Princess

pairing: bf!yangyang x fem!readergenre: fluff,, just yang treating his gf like a princess like the anon saidwarnings: mentions of eating 

"y/n, wake up, it's 9:30 am." your boyfriend, yangyang said in a soft tone, trying his best to wake you up in a good way.

"already..?" you huff and turn your back at him, to which he responded with a chuckle.

"yes, already. I made you breakfast, by the way," he said laying next to you and playing with your hair.

"Really? I love you so much!" you sat up right away when he told you about the breakfast he made you.

"I love you more, wait here." yangyang giggled and went out of the room to go to the kitchen to grab the tray and return to the room.

"here you go, eat well," he said giving you the tray with a big smile, hoping it's good this time and you'll enjoy it.

"what about you?" you asked him, "aren't you gonna eat with me?".

"don't worry about me, just eat, do your morning routine, and get ready, we'll go shopping." yangyang responded. your eyes immediately lit up and hurried to eat the food, your action earning some "slow down" and "you're gonna choke", as well as some chuckles from yangyang.

"This shirt is so pretty babe, you should try it!" you said to your boyfriend, handing him the shirt.

"no, no, today's not about me, 's about you. buy what you want and what you think would look good on you." yangyang smiled, giving you the shirt back.

"what? you don't want anything?" you asked, making sure.

"I don't. just buy whatever you want and I mean it, whatever you want. don't even worry about it." yangyang winked at you making you smile wide.

"oh yea by the way, what do you want to do after this?" yangyang asked.

"hm, maybe get ice creams and go to an arcade?" you answered after thinking for a few seconds.

"Great, after the arcade date, we can go get lunch from anywhere you want, then maybe for dinner, we could go to a restaurant? the one you told me a few days ago?"

"don't you think you're spoiling me too much?"

"This is the least I can do for you love."

tumblr: hugs2doie