Cho Guesung: Pregnant

"Aunt Y/N, can you give me the salt?"

You smiled as you handed one of Guesung's nephews the salt shaker, helping him to add a suitable amount to his food before placing it back down next to you. You had gone out with Guesung and his niece and nephews, deciding to end the long day with some dinner.

"Here, baby," Guesung placed a thick piece of steak onto your plate before starting a new one. You thanked him, cutting a piece before holding it to his lips. You knew he hadn't eaten yet since you all came to the restaurant, focused on cooking the meat instead for everyone. He accepted it, humming as he chewed it. "I want one too, Aunt Y/N~"

You laughed softly, cutting up pieces of your steak for them as Guesung scolded them softly for not eating their food, but instead asking for yours. His niece and both of his nephews loved you to bits, even a bit more than Guesung. That meant that they were very possessive of you, so you weren't able to do anything with Guesung without one of them trying to push their way in between you and him. You fed the kids, enjoying how sweet they were as Guesung placed the newly cooked steak onto your plate.

"Eat up, Y/N. You haven't eaten all day," he placed his hand on your thigh as you ate, his thumb comfortably rubbing your leg as he finished cooking the food. You rubbed his back, thanking him for cooking as the table quieted down as everyone focused on eating.

You didn't know why, but you weren't fond of any food at all today. All of your favorites were making you sick. Throughout the day, he offered you many things to snack on, pouting whenever you declined. He even got you a big bag of cheese-its, which is your favorite. So, after dinner when you declined to get ice cream, he knew something was up.

When you got home, you suddenly paused as you felt an overwhelming craving for those cheese-its he had gotten you, which were in the car. You found your husband getting ready for a shower, stopping him as he removed his shirt. "Can you go grab those cheese-its?" Guesung paused, asking why you couldn't get it yourself. You gently wrapped your arms around his bicep, offering him your best puppy eyes, making him sigh. He put his shirt back on before making his way to the car, getting the food before handing it to you.

He noticed how clingy you had gotten lately as well, using your famous puppy eyes whenever you asked him to do anything. He wasn't complaining as he loved to have you close, but he was worried about you.

Guesung took you with him to train in Spain since you could work remotely, hoping to see why you changed. When you weren't with him, you were with the other significant others going around town. You hadn't thought anything about how you had been acting as of late until one of the other girls mentioned it. "Maybe you're pregnant?" you almost dropped your drink, declining the idea immediately. There's no way you could be, especially because you hadn't had sex with him in a few weeks. "You never know, Y/N, until you take a test." You nodded, realizing that may be the reason that you may have been acting differently.

You popped into a nearby convenience store to grab a box of tests before heading back to your shared place with Guesung. You hid in the bathroom, taking 5 before turning on a timer, sitting down on the tub as you waited. You weren't nervous about it coming out positive; in fact, you were excited. You had seen how happy Guesung was when he spent time with his nieces and nephews, so you weren't worried about how he felt about having kids.

"Baby? Are you in there?"

You jumped as Guesung knocked on the bathroom door, quickly placing a towel over the tests before he could open the door. He smiled as he kissed your forehead, now unfazed by your nervous appearance. You smiled, wrapping your arms around his sweaty body, and looking up at him. He looked down at you with so much love, kissing your forehead once more as your phone's timer went off. "Are you timing yourself using the bathroom or?" he chuckled, making you stuff your face into his chest. You turned it off before asking him to go wait in the bedroom, gently pushing him out. He now looked worried, asking if you were alright. You nodded, saying that you just needed some privacy. He obliged, closing the door behind him as he left to go sit down on the bed. You took a deep breath as you checked the tests, smiling as you noticed that they all came out positive.