Kim Mingyu: Sleep

You went to bed early, knowing Mingyu will be home late. Finding sleep without him holding you was not easy, you were used to falling asleep in his arms. An hour later, you heard the front door, his was clumsy so he made noises with the keys and you could hear him scolding himself.

Mingyu slowly opened the bedroom door, finding you still awake.

"Baby, why are you still awake?." He rushed over to you, sitting on the bed.

"I can't sleep without you." You said and made grabby hands at him.

He climbed on top of you, kissing your face.

Then Mingyu started kissing your neck, his hands wandering down your body, under your sleeping shirt, touching your tits. His hand went down into your pants, fingers stroking your walls, finding your clit.

You moaned quietly and his mouth finds yours kissing you passionately, tongues chasing each other.

Mingyu pulled his fingers away, taking off your pants, crawling between your legs, hooking them over his shoulders.

Soon his mouth finds your pussy, sucking lightly on your clit, tongue licking. He is eating you out like he never had a meal.

Your juices dripped on the bed sheets, and all over his mouth and chin. You moans and whimpers driving him crazy and he moans into your pussy.

You let your fingers run through his hair and tugged lightly on them.

Mingyu takes his fingers, scissoring you,

finding your g-spot. His nose was touching your clit. You started to squirm under him, moaning loud. "Shit Mingyu, I'm going to cum."

He looks up at you, holding eye contact, telling you to cum. And you did cum so hard, arousal gushing out of your pussy.

Mingyu smiled proudly at you and climbed back up on top of you, kissing you, making you taste yourself.

"What was that for?" You asked him, running your fingers through his hair.

"I missed you and you're really hot like this. Now you can try to sleep, I'm here." He kissed you softly on your cheek.

"What about you?" You looked down at his cock.

"I'm good baby, I'm going to wash, change and come back to bed. We can finish in the morning, it's okay."

When he came back, he pulled you close, hugging you from behind. "I love you Y/N." He told you.

"I love you too."

That's what you loved about Mingyu, he cared so much for you as you do for him. You're thankful to have him by your side.

tumblr: wonuhour