Choi Minho: Home

Crossing the date off the calendar brought a wide smile to your face, the little doodle that Minho had drawn in the square on the last day before he went away on tour was something for you to look forward to on the day that he finally came home.

The sun had barely begun to rise, but you were already wide awake and making your way around the apartment to make sure that everything was perfect. You wanted Minho to come home to perfection, to be able to relax and enjoy being back in his own space without any worries.

As you began to finish putting the last touches to the living room, buffering up the cushions, and wiping at the coffee table, a knock at the door broke your pattern. You let go of an exhausted smile before walking over, dropping the coaster that you held in your hand as you met the eyes of the person on the other side.

Before you had the chance to realize who was standing in front of you, Minho's arms were wrapped around your waist, carrying you into the apartment, and pressing you up against the wall. Your hands rested against his cheeks, as you felt the features of his face to make sure that it was him standing before you, and not some sort of tormenting dream.

After a few moments, your feet were planted back on the ground, but Minho's arms were still firmly around you. "Surprise," he chuckled, brushing the hair out of your face carefully.

"You're not supposed to be here until tonight," you laughed, "how come you're here early?"

"You sound like you don't want to see me," he teased, but your head shook straight away. "We managed to get everything done at the studio quickly, so they let us go home early."

Your hands pinched at his cheeks gently, as you tried to process that it was Minho who was standing in front of you. It had been weeks since you'd last seen his features, and yet nothing had changed.

He spun around, pushing you into the living room, "it feels so nice to be back home with you."

"I didn't even manage to finish to tidy, I thought I still had a couple of hours," you groaned in frustration, but the last thing he cared about right now was the state of his home."

Minho carried you all the way through until he was able to drop you down onto the sofa, making himself comfortable beside you. His eyes studied you closely to make sure that you were alright, for weeks he'd worried about you endlessly, whilst calls were good, it never compared to being able to see you in person.

"I don't want to move from this spot on the sofa for at least two weeks," Minho chuckled, "I refuse to let you go for a long time, I don't want to be away from your side."

"Well, there is one thing you can do," you smiled across at him, "can you kiss me now, I've missed the feeling of your lips so much."

His head nodded, bringing your face closer to his so that he could close the distance between you both. The taste of his lips was just as you remembered as you felt his smile grow, peppering against your lips several times before pulling away.

Your eyes fell straight back on Minho as he pulled away, noticing how the length of his hair had grown considerably. "You change so much when you're on tour, and yet somehow it feels like you've never been away, it's like you've been here for the past six weeks."

"I've been in your heart," he teased, resting his arms back around your waist, "if you're anything like me, you've been thinking about me nonstop. It's always the hardest thing about being away, I just can't stop thinking about you."

Your head nodded, "it's like my heart wants to tease me when you're away."

"Exactly," he grinned, "even the boys loved to tease me even more this time. I honestly thought I was going to leave the tour at one point and just come home."

Your eyes widened, hitting his chest, "as much as I should tell you that you shouldn't do that, I wouldn't have complained if you came home early."

"I wish I had now," he smirked, "I'd have done anything to be back with you quicker."

You listened closely as Minho let go of a few shaky breaths, to finally be back with you was all that he had wanted for all of the time he'd been away. As much as he loved performing for the fans and being a part of the group, being away from home was tougher each time for him as his relationship continued to progress.

"I plan on doing nothing forever," he whispered into your ear, "I'm going to turn my phone off so no one can get in contact with me and give me some peace with you."

Your hands grabbed his cheeks to make sure that he was looking at you, "as nice as that would be, you're a global idol, and there are thousands of people who would love to get in contact with you. I can't just keep you all to myself."

"I'll decide that," he joked, resting his forehead against yours, "if my phone is switched off, no one can ring me to tell me to go back to work either."

"Choi Minho," you chuckled, "as happy as I am to have you back from tour, work is still very important to you, there's no getting around that."

His eyebrows questionably at you, "Why don't we place a bet, and then I can prove you wrong? Let's see how long until someone shows up at the front door."

"Even if someone did show up at the front door, you wouldn't answer."

His head nodded earning yet another giggle from you, as he allowed his eyes to close and bask in the sound that he had missed so much over the past few weeks. Everything about you Minho struggled to be without, the effect you had on him terrified him at times, but he also knew there was no way he'd have it any other way.

His thought was disturbed by your finger poking his nose. "I don't think I've told you yet how much I missed you over the past few weeks."

"I missed you more."

His eyes opened to see your smile wide, poking your tongue at him. Immediately, his hands moved around to begin to tickle your sides as you dared to challenge him, feeling you roll onto his chest as you tried to push him away.

As you did, his arms clasped back around you, finally giving you a moment to catch your breath. Your body froze as you felt his grip around you tighten, tilting your head up at him only to feel his lips press lovingly onto yours.

"I'm so happy to be home," he whispered as he pulled away.

"It feels pretty good to have you home too," you acknowledged, "it's been so quiet without you here."

"It's a good job I'm not going anywhere for a long time now."

tumblr: blu-joons