Ji Chang Wook: Tuck in

"pretty, don't you want me to go?" changwook whispers and chuckles, eyes on you as you keep your arms firmly around his waist. it's freezing, and he's warmer than the cackling fire he's just ignited at the living room; of course you don't.

"no. it snowed during the night. it's too cold for you to go buy anything, and we've still got some things on the pantry" you pull away to look at him, the expression on your face making him want to never let you go. "no need to go. only if you really want to, despairingly. in that case you're free" you murmur softly, and he can't keep a straight face.

"for god's sake, y/n. you got me in my knees" he says in a tone of complaint, but pulls you closer this time. you chuckle. he doesn't want you to go as well, even though you don't plan on going anywhere. he gets the blanket over your heads and looks at you with shiny eyes. "there's enough left for some cookies, isn't there?"

"mhmm! we only ran out of tea bags and some snacks" you confirm. he nods. whispers okay. gets both his hands on your cheeks and leaves a soft peck on your lips.

"time can't wait, but will have to. was planning on making soup, but you're too warm for me to be tempted on going out now" he sounds too serious to be taken seriously. took a deep breath, trying his best to glue this view to his memory, to mark every detail — the sound of the crackling fire, the feel of your arms around him, lips on his', the way your eyes sparkle in a soft glow. in this very instant, changwook knows that he has found something close to eternity.

tumblr: missminho