Kim Mingyu: Eternity

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 : reader x mingyu

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: smut. fluff. comfort.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: SMUT. MINORS DNI !! curse words. unprotected sex.

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: this is purely fiction. I have no intentions of sexualizing any idol and have great respect for them as an artist. these are for entertainment purposes only.

-10:54 p.m

mingyu's pov:

it's almost the day. the day I was brought into the world yet the same day I hate with my entire being..the day I wish I could erase

birthdays are special to many and sadly mingyu wasn't one.

lost in thoughts I almost miss my doorbell ringing..seeing the clock say 10:54, wondering who it could be I open the door only to see my favorite person ever, my best friend or more, my safe place, my y/n.

"Hey Gyu" she whispers as I let her get in. We spend most of our time together. she's calm, unlike me..like a quiet breeze on a heavy evening, existence almost not seen yet bringing so much love and joy. She knows I hate my birthday and never insists I celebrate it.

"Should we watch something?" she says, plopping on my couch like it's her home. I wish it is.

oh, how could I tell no? I'm so in love with her. so much, just for her.

general pov:

with a sigh you pass the remote to mingyu letting him decide what to watch knowing very well he's about to watch the same show every time. you don't mind because you know you'll be drowsing off in a few minutes. and you do.

11:54 p.m

you stretch a little,  your eyes waking up to no one,mingyu isn't beside you. you look at the time, walking around to find him.

seeing a broad shoulder peeking out at the balcony and you swear you heard a sniffle.

you know why, you know him all, all his secrets. noticing your reflection on the glass he turns quickly trying to hide his tears.

"you're up sleepyhead..that's so unlikely-"

you hug him, the tightest, like the world is ending the next minute. you know your best friend. he doesn't talk about what bothers him. well, how can he when all he does is give, give, and give? Despite your cold response to everything he does, not because you want to but because that's how you are, he never stops giving you more because he knows you care, and you love.

"You can cry..your secrets are always safe with me..you know.." you whisper against his shoulder.

there is silence which is then followed by wetness on your neck crook. oh, it breaks your heart. you pillar crying against you and you are grateful that he trusts you enough to show his weakest parts, just like you do.

patting his back, ruffling his hair you stay quiet. you know that's what he wants.

he slightly pulls away looking at the ground while you search for his eyes, bloodshot, nose pink. your heart aches physically as you hold his face. you want to wish him for his birthday but you know he hates it.

"Thanks for being born gyu.." that's all you say, just like always, short and what's needed.

he stares into your eyes slowly leaning onto your lips then pulling back immediately.

"I-I'm so sorry I don't know w-wh-"

you close the space with him up with a kiss. a very soft, delicate, and comforting kiss. he snakes his hands on your waist pulling you closer, making the kiss deeper. you don't complain.

the kiss grows more passionate and desperate. you hugging his neck while he slides his tongue onto your mouth, exploring it. he pulls away a bit

"Please tell me to stop..please"

you don't. you just kiss him again as you both move to the counter and he makes you sit on it.

His plumpy lips were all swollen because of your longest kiss, his face shining under the moonlight. you start kissing again.

"Gyu..please"

He slowly puts his hand onto your waistband, making his way to your core, already wet. he groans at the feeling.

Putting two fingers inside, making sure you're okay to continue, he slowly rubs your clit with his thumb, making circles to relax you while his two fingers inside pump in and out of your hole.

"Oh god- fuck" you moan out as he fastens his pace.

An unfamiliar knot on your stomach, you almost sob onto his shoulder, hiding as you cum. Eyes fluttering at the euphoric feeling, tiredly you put your hands onto his pants elastic.

His eyes widen

"Are you sure about this y/n..?"

You nod as he takes you to the couch, putting you under him as you remove your pants and then your panties while he works on removing your shirt.

"So fucking beautiful..oh god"

Flushed cheeks, fully naked with your legs wide apart for your best friend. This was the last thing you expected on his birthday.

"Tell me if you want me to stop..or if you want more..or slow..tell me everything you want..hm"

You shyly nod.

He put his tip on your entrance gaining a moan from pain. A tear escapes as he pushes a little. He leans to kiss away your tear whispering "It'll get better, I promise" to distract you, and of course, he wins.

"Y-You can move now," you tell and he does. Very slowly moving rhythmically, stealing a few kisses, enough for you to lose your mind. "Ouhh..fast p-please"

Skins slapping, quiet sobs and groans all over his apartment. You both don't break your eye contact. Getting deep your grab his back, almost scratching it deep.

"Gyu I think- OH FUCK" you scream out, cum dripping. he pulls back making himself cum with his hands.

Panting and resting for a few minutes he takes you to the room, making sure you clean yourself, making the bed for you both to rest.

You lie on the bed, your back facing him. Endless thoughts on your mind, some regrets, how is this going to affect both of you? You quietly sob.

A warm hand snakes onto your waist, pulling you close.

"Hey..don't cry.." he comforts while his heart breaks hearing you.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be. If anyone has to be sorry then it's me. I shouldn't have-"

"And I should've stopped you when you asked me to..you are my best friend, this is so wrong, I r-ruined everything" you sob louder this time.

"Y/n..you ruined nothing. Look at me" he says as he turns you around. Tears glistening you make eye contact with him.

"I know. I know how you feel because I feel the same way but.." pausing "we can do whatever you want to. if you want to this to the next step we can, or if you want to stop and forget everything we can...or if y-you want me to stop seeing you ever again. we still can..whatever you want..you know I love you, more than a friend should.." almost making the last sentence inaudible.

"I don't know gyu..you're more than a friend to me. but I think I need my time, to process all of this.."

"of course y/n. take your time, I can wait for an eternity" he chuckles.

you stare at him, this time with more love. cuddling each other knowing very well you're both in love, terribly. 

 tumblr: yoonzinuhh