Oh Sehun: Fwb

"you're all dressed up," sehun says sarcastically when he opens the door to let you in. you dressed in sweats and a big sweatshirt (his, actually), and a pair of slides. you two are practically wearing the same thing.

"it's all coming off, anyway," you say casually, pulling the hood of your jacket down and making your way to his living room.

"if that's the case then my room is this way," he replies, like you don't know, and didn't come over here for one thing. you look at him and raise your eyebrows, mockingly. he just smirks at you and grabs you hand, gently pulling you down the hallway and into his bedroom.

when you both enter the room and he quickly closes the door, you slide your (his) sweatshirt off and toss it onto the floor, leaving you in a thin tank top. sehun walks over to the bed and sits down, pulling you on top of him. "no bra," he comments when your chest is in front of his eyes, nipples peaked and alert.

"nope," you say, running your tongue over your top row of teeth. you place your hands on sehuns shoulders and look down at him staring up at you. he leans up to kiss you and you pull back slightly. "you're a little eager." you tease, pulling at his bottom lip with your thumb.

"says you," sehun replies, tossing you onto the bed next to him and then crawling on top of you. he doesn't miss the way your breasts jiggle, and kisses the tops of them that spill out of your shirt before he even kisses you.

the kiss starts out a little slow, slower than usual, and you start kissing him back with more want and fervor. you hands slide up his back and into his hair, one hand holding the back of his neck and while the other grabs ahold of his dark locks. sehun moves from your mouth to kiss at your jaw and down to your neck, his fingers gripping your hips tightly. "hunnie," you say, using his nickname. your hands slide down his back and underneath his shirt. "take this off." you breathe when he sucks on that spot on your neck. sehun pulls back, resting on his knees in between your legs.

sehun pulls his shirt off, his muscles flexing lightly. you've seen this body naked enough times to have it memorized. you know every curve, every mole, every scar. you know how it'll feel underneath your fingertips. but every time you do see it, it's always like the first time. it's no secret he's toned and muscular; not beefy, but strong and lean. you can never look at him like this for too long without wanting to blush and giggle like a school girl.

"better?" he teases, putting his hands on your knees. you nod and sit up slightly as you reach your hand out to run them across his abs. your touch is soft and feather like, almost non existent, but you feel him just fine.

sehun watches you, his eyes ping-ponging from your face that looks a little too into his abs, and your hand. you let out a little breath and put your hands on his ribs, pulling him down with you as you lay back on the bed. sehun holds himself up using your knees before placing his hands on either side of your head and resuming his place on your neck.

he nips and sucks on your neck, making sure to leave a mark. you let out tiny pants and whimpers as he creates his hickey on your neck; marking you, claiming you, but you don't mind when it feels this good.

sehun kisses down to your chest. he pulls your tank top down, not bothering to fully remove it, and pulls your breasts free. he wastes no time sucking and fondling you breasts.

"hunnie," you whine after a few minutes. he looks up at you, your nipple in his mouth. "cmon, hunnie. i need you." you say. he pulls back from your chest, a line of saliva following.

you push your sweats down to your knees and he finishes pulling them off for you. "you're a little eager," he mocks, pressing two fingers against your clothes cunt. goosebumps form on your skin and you let out a breath.