Hwang HyunJin: Love search

Genre: angst, smut, fwb, slow burn, idol!au

Summary: As a successful K-pop idol, you never have time for romance or relationships. After getting your heart broken by men in the industry, you vow to never allow yourself to get hurt again. You try your best to avoid commitment but soon find yourself struggling to avoid catching feelings when you meet Hyunjin.

Y/N: I'm here

Hyunjin: ok coming!

It was another late-night hangout for the two of you. This had become a regular occurrence recently, and Hyunjin looks forward to it every time. All those movie marathons with you cuddled on the couch, sharing a blanket, and resting your head on his shoulder were the best endings to his days.

Any chance he got to spend time with you, he took. Somehow, you even made grocery shopping fun. He loved teasing you when you couldn't reach something on the top shelf, grabbing it himself before dangling it in front of your face. You'd angrily pout after you grasped at the item, only for him to pull it away, causing you to stumble into his chest. You'd give him playful punches on the shoulder but were quick to forget your anger once he returned the item to you and apologized with a kiss on the cheek.

Painting sessions with you were his absolute favorite. You told him you'd never painted before, but you were open to trying it out. Hyunjin would teach you techniques step by step, sometimes coming over to your easel to guide your hand in his. Whenever you mastered a technique, you'd lift your head to look up at him with a proud smile that filled his heart with so much warmth he thinks it'll burst.

Moments like these made Hyunjin's heart soar. He's a sucker for romance, and having you as the focal point of these instances caught him falling deeper into his fantasies. Of course, he loves having sex with you as well. He couldn't imagine a body that fitted more perfectly with his. It's like you were sent from the heavens, a complete manifestation of his innermost desires, beautifully made to suit his every need. You were everything he wanted, and you were even things he didn't know he wanted before.

Lately, though, he's found himself wanting more from you, wanting more of you, and not in a sexual way. He gets lost in daydreams of taking you on dates, showing you his favorite cafes, waking up together, and spending the whole morning giggling in bed. He wonders when his fantasies got so domestic when he started having desires to take care of you. He wanted to cook your favorite foods whenever you had cravings, to tuck you into bed whenever you were tired after a long day of schedules, to tell you how breathtaking you are to him whenever you felt insecure.

He thinks you're the most beautiful when you're roaming his place in nothing but an oversized T-shirt of his, the sight of you giving him urges to take you in his arms and attack you with kisses. Whenever he experiences these impulses to drown you in his affection, he has to remind himself to slow down. He must remember what Minho told him, that moving too fast will just scare you away. Losing you would shatter him, he likes you too much. He wants to be around you always, but he does his best not to pressure you. After all, you've made it abundantly clear that you're not looking for a relationship. The last thing Hyunjin wants is to make you uncomfortable with his feelings.

But right now he's struggling. It's getting harder for him to hold back, especially tonight when he greeted you at the door, only for you to immediately jump into his arms. His surprise soon dissipates as concern takes over. He doesn't know what's wrong. All he knows is he will do whatever it takes to make it right. He would give you anything you needed, anything you wanted, all of him if that would make you happy.

tumblr: milkandhyunnie