Liu YangYang: Crush

"You're crushing me." You whined, making the lanky male on top of you laugh and squeeze your body tighter.

"It's just how I show you, my love, baby." Yangyang smiles up at you, nuzzling his face further into your chest.

You groaned, "Can't you show me you love me without smashing my lungs with your heavy head?"

Before you can even register what the heck is happening, Yangyang has now flipped the both of you over so that you are now laying on him. "Don't ever say I never do anything for you. Now come up here and kiss me."

You stretch up, placing a tiny peck on his chin which seems to be good enough for him. His eyes focus back onto the tv, one hand soothingly running up and down your back, occasionally running through the hair at your neck.

As the time began getting closer and closer to 11 o'clock, you asked if it would be okay for you to spend the night at the dorm with him. He sat up, squishing your cheeks together while reassuring you that you could stay as long as you wanted and it would never be a problem.

A kiss was placed on your puckered lips just as the door opened revealing the roommates, Kun and Ten. They stepped in, taking off their shoes and setting their bags down from their schedules for the day.

"Stop whatever you two are doing! We're coming in!" Ten called out hesitantly.

Yangyang rolled his eyes, pulling you into his side before wrapping the blanket around you two even tighter.

You heard Kun mumble out a 'leave them alone' before you finally saw them. You smiled at them, pulling a hand out from under the blanket to wave. Your hand was immediately snatched up in the tight hold of your current clingy boyfriend.

"Don't be jealous baby, it was just a wave." Ten laughed, making his way to the couch to engulf the both of you in a hug, then pressing an obnoxiously wet kiss to Yangyang's temple then your own.

"Stop whatever that was- never do it again. Do not kiss my baby, and I'm not a baby." Yangyang gagged, wiping the kiss-off.

"You're my baby." You added.

Kun and Ten burst out laughing while Yangyang flushed from embarrassment. He hid his face in your neck, trying his best to hide from all the eyes on him. "Not in front of them please, baby." He whispered.

You pressed a hand to his cheek, placing one more kiss at the top of his head. Ten his made way back to his room as you told the both of them that there were leftovers from dinner in the fridge if they wanted them.

"But don't touch the box with the star on top because that's mine and I'm eating it later." Yangyang added loudly. Kun sighed loudly in disappointment, yelling out a thank you and an I know.

You attempted to untangle yourself from the boy who had now practically pulled you onto his lap. He seemed to only tighten his grip, preventing you from getting up. "Let me get up." You told Yangyang.

His only response was a pout and a simple "no." A childish fight of pulling and pulling even harder while asking to be let up and then not being let up ensued. "I just want to ask if I can stay." You sighed tiredly.

"But you know you can, I give you permission, just stay with me."

"You are not in charge here sir. Let me get up and I will be right back, in two seconds."

"Sorry, I overheard. You know you don't need permission to stay. You guys know where all the extra blankets and pillows are. All I ask is that you keep the volume somewhat quiet."

"Yes, Dad." You and Yangyang nodded.

With a shake of his head, Kun walked away muttering under his breath, something about a perfect pair.

You shot Yangyang a look from the corner of your eye, "Don't even say it."

He laughed, pulling you in for a kiss. He held you close, a whisper of "I told you so."

tumblr: gyeomsweetgyeom