Lee Taeyong: Pretty boy

lee taeyong is ridiculously pretty.

it's not even a surprise, not to anyone who has a working pair of eyes. the man is indeed attractive enough, so much that even random strangers on the street are struck speechless by his good looks when he passes by. you've witnessed far too many people lose their train of thought when he meets their gaze in the middle of a conversation— and you've had your fair share of speechless moments from taeyong's gaze alone.

lee taeyong is pretty. he's handsome, attractive, good-looking— whatever synonyms you can come up with, that's him. it's a fact, one that no one can deny. the only topic in which people begin to bicker or discuss in detail is when lee taeyong looks the prettiest. the answers vary, from when he's performing onstage to leading his members at the front of the studio to simply enjoying a moment of peace on his own.

you, however, think that taeyong is the prettiest when you call him your pretty boy.

and maybe you're a little biased when you say that your answer is definitely the most accurate out of all the ones that have already been given— but, technically, you are his lover, so that means your words do have more weight than others'? though you never speak your thoughts aloud; every time someone asks you when you think taeyong is the most attractive, you tell them: he's always attractive. because it's true, isn't it?

it's not the full truth though.

because this is the full truth, one that you will keep to yourself for as long as you can: the moment that you think taeyong is the prettiest in is something that you prefer to keep private. it's the moments you spend tangled in bed together in the early hours of morning or the last few minutes of night, when the world is reduced to the queen-sized bed you share with your lover and the warmth of his embrace melting all the fronts you have had to put up during the day. it's the moments when you are allowed to hold taeyong's face in your hands without fear of ruining his makeup or having such an intimate moment caught on camera, and you can whisper all those sweet nothings you've spent the entire day yearning to tell him; "my love, my soul— you've done so well today, darling. i'm proud of you; so, so proud."

if someone else were to witness the way taeyong's skin blooms with hues of rose from your love and affections, they would surely see why you think he's the prettiest in moments like this. but they never will, because like how you will only ever allow him to truly see you in times like these, taeyong only lets you hold him in this way, watching him preen from your praise like a blooming flower under the spring sun.

it fills your chest with an odd sense of pride, knowing you're the only one who can make him like this. all soft and affectionate, clinging to your warmth in the late morning as he makes the most of his free days before his schedule becomes packed again. his eyes — normally so serious and charismatic while at work onstage — stare up at you with barely concealed adoration. it's so, so easy for the words to slip out, the song of your love for him making his cheeks bloom with hues of roses and orchids.

"i'm your pretty boy?" taeyong asks you sweetly, looking up at you with those doe eyes. you know he's playing along with your lighthearted game of doting him like this— but like you, he knows that you mean every single word. he means every single word too, every subtle way he reacts to your actions. how could he not? there's no way to fake the way he melts when you cup his face in your palm, tucking a strand of dyed hair behind his ear with your other hand.

"the prettiest boy," you hum in affirmation. taeyong's face brightens with a smile that makes your heart sing, and you cannot resist adding in a breathless tone, "my prettiest boy. mine."

he nods, shifting closer till your foreheads are pressed together. his gaze moves down to your lips before it flits back to your eyes.

"yours," taeyong agrees, lashes fluttering against his cheekbones as he lets himself be pulled into you. his lips are sweet against yours, the noises he makes from your wandering touches even more so. it's addicting, how he loses himself to your temptation so willingly, till you're panting on top of him while he's splayed out on the mattress, skin hot with your kisses and promises of 'yours, yours, yours'. always yours, as you are his.

lee taeyong is pretty. always has been, and always will be. but you can't think that he looks prettiest like this, when he lets himself love and be loved, without restraint or second thoughts. just a whisper of 'yours' as you agree against his lips, 'mine'.

tumblr: aurezens