Jeong Yunho: Shoots

Word Count: 4.1k

Genre: Smut, Mean Dom! Yunho

Warning⛔️: Unprotected Sex (Don't Do That), Rough Sex, Oral (Giving), Choking With A Belt, Mean Dom! Yunho, Spanking, Cum Eating, Recording The Deed, Cream Pie, Slight Possessive Yunho, Naming Calling

NSFW & Warnings Under Cut - Minors DNI!!!🔞

"I was just talking with him!" You slightly raise your voice at Yunho. Hands were thrown in the air, clearly tired of having this recurring conversation.

"Lower your tone, I'm not raising my voice at you, am I? No. Secondly, talking? Is that what you call drooling over Wooyoung?"

"I was not drooling!" You yell, voice now bouncing off of the bedroom walls. What was supposed to be a nice dinner between you and all the members ended up being a complete shit show. Yunhos eyes lifted to you, his eyebrows raised as if he was surprised at your tone after he asked you politely to lower it.

"Wooyoung loves attention, you know how he is! You are in the same group as him!" You yell again, hands trying their best to unstrap your heels. Eyes too busy with the buckle on your shoes you miss the way his eyebrows raise, you also miss the way his jaw tightens in annoyance.

"Y/n I'm only going to ask you this last time to not raise your voice. We are trying to have a civilized conversation." He speaks, air as soft as a pillow, eyes as dark as the midnight sky.

"Now you want to have a civilized conversation?! What was that at the dinner table then? Wasn't shit civilized about that-." Yunho swiftly gets off the edge of the bed, wrapping his hand around your throat and shoving you against the wall. His body crushes you against the plaster. His face is directly over yours.

"I asked you to lower your voice while talking to me. I'm not yelling at you so why are you yelling at me?" He grits out through tight lips, clearly pissed off at you. You roll your eyes, putting your hands on Yunhos chest, trying to shove him off of you. His body doesn't even move a muscle, almost like he's cemented to the ground.

"Yunho seriously get off of me." You roll your eyes once again, you don't want to put up with his jealous ways right now. Any other night you'd shower him in the reassurance of how he's the only man for you but tonight you don't want to even scratch that surface. Trying to push him off you once again, his hand tightens on your throat taking you by surprise.

"I'll move when I'm ready. Now, if you want to talk about this like adults, let's do it. Otherwise, keep your smart mouth shut. Or I'm going to do it for you."

"Oh yea? You feel big and bad, Jeong Yunho?" You say poking his chest, your face growing a smirk finding this situation now funny. Which he didn't take all too well.

"You? You are going to shut it for me? Yea ok." You say through a laugh, finally getting Yunho to move back slightly, moving off of the wall and making your way to the bathroom. Before you can even make it two steps his hand reaches out wrapping around your neck and pulling you back to his chest.

"What did you say?" He practically growls out.

"Yunho. Listen it wasn't even-."

His hand tightens on your throat, his other grips your waist bringing you closer to him, his nose brushes over the crown of your head, and your skin litters with goosebumps.

"No no, continue with what you were going to say."

You swallow hard, the grip on your throat tightening ever so slightly. He gives the small of your back a push towards the bed walking with you to the end of the bed. His hand that was gripping your waist now running lightly over your back, coming up to undo the zipper on your dress.