Cha Eunwoo: Sunshine

sunlight streamed in through the kitchen window, falling on eunwoo's skin gracefully. despite it's brightness, it wasn't too harsh on his eyes. his smile remained as wide as ever as he tucked your hair behind your ear. he pulled you closer to himself, hugging your waist tightly.

the scent of peach tea was fresh on his lips. it became even more prominent when he kissed you. the early morning hours were of no regard to his excitement. you weren't sure what the reason was, but eunwoo seemed incredibly eager to express his affection for you as soon as you had walked into the kitchen.

he lifted you up and set you down on the counter, pushing the material of your gown up so that he could feel your core as he stood between your legs. with every kiss he rocked his hips into yours, making you mirror his desire.

it wasn't long before he'd slipped the straps of your gown down your shoulders, exposing your breasts. his hands sneakily came up to grab them, fingers toying with your nipples. you gasped against his lips, giving him a reason to pull away and shower your neck in love bites. the soft gasps and sighs that left you were music to his ears. they were enough to make blood rush to his manhood.

he fumbled with his pants, wanting to get them off as quickly as possible. his impatience was amusing, making you giggle quietly. once he had finally succeeded in his mission, he rubbed his tip at your slit, preparing to enter you.

his eyes locked with yours. you gave him a silent nod, clinging onto his shoulders when he pushed into you all the way. there was something about that moment that always made you feel hazy.

perhaps it was the pleasure that had settled in and was slowly beginning to build up. the feathery kisses and gentle kneads he delivered to your skin only added to it.

despite the fact that he was going nice and slow, you were a moaning mess. when it came to eunwoo, it didn't take much to please you. he was a master at what he did. only he could make you feel so special.

eunwoo's lips danced over your skin. he held your thighs apart, wanting to reach as deep into you as he possibly could. he needed you to feel each and every inch of his cock as it dove into your warm and velvety walls.

the quicker his thrusts got, the tighter you clung onto him. his name rolled off your tongue like a coaxing melody as a familiar knot began forming in your stomach.

you knew by the way he grunted and groaned that he too was close. things seemed like they were coming to an end all too soon. but the end was the best part and so you looked forward to it.

when he snapped his hips into you one last time, you let out a blissful cry of ecstasy. eunwoo crashed his lips onto yours as he emptied himself inside you. your walls clenched around his member. arousal gushed down your walls, meeting his seed.

just when you thought your fun little event had concluded, eunwoo whisked you off the counter, holding you in his arms. "i'm not done with you yet," he said before taking you back to the bedroom for another round of sweet loving.

tumblr: jeontaeil-archived