Kim Minseok: Too Much

Genre: Angst, smut, fluff if you look really hard

Word Count: 2.4k

Warnings: Over-stimulation, rough sex?w

His lips trailed away from your mouth and traced a path down your jaw and collarbone. A loud moan left you breathlessly after he bit down on your sweet spot, then soothingly kitten-licking the red mark he left.

Shock. It was the only emotion you were capable of feeling.

'Holy shit' your jaw went slack at the photo on your phone. Your body went cold and terror pumped through your veins in icy sheets.

Minseok popped his head out of the bathroom to see what was happening. 'What's the matter?'

'Minseok, why is there a picture of us together on the internet, you know the one you had as your lock screen?'

'Bull shit' He quickly hurried out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist. Minseok's fingers fumbled the phone out of your grasp.

'I don't believe it' He turned to your numb expressionless face.

'How?' You choked the words out of your mouth, your throat becoming impossibly tight and tears bristled at the sides of your eyes.

'It must have been when I lost my phone yesterday' Minseok's hands scrubbed at his face in annoyance and disbelief.

'I don't believe it, we hid it for so long' Your saddened eyes met his.

What was your favorite photo of you and Minseok together was now your least favorite. To look at the cute picture of you screwing your nose up in fake disgust as he placed a light kiss on your cheek, now sickened you. You couldn't deal with this. Your mind flashed to the strain on your idol's love life, making your heart contract, you really couldn't lose him.

'Min, what are we going to do?' Tears spilled from your eyes, the question burned in your throat and you let out a strangled sob.

'Look, I don't know' He was frustrated, running his hands through his hair repeatedly. 'I'm going to go shower' With that he walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

You sat on the bed defeated at the fact you now had to be public about the relationship. It all felt like a dream to be honest, like it happened too quickly to be possibly real.

The mattress creaked as you rolled over onto your side of the bed, curling under the covers, wanting to escape.

You were well asleep before Minseok came out of the shower, beaded in droplets of water.

You woke up, instinctively reaching out to the other side of the bed, only to be greeted with cold sheets. Minseok must have gone out for early practice.

An hour later you finally willed yourself out of the comforting bed and padded out to the kitchen.

Coffee filled your senses, as the brown liquid poured into a porcelain mug, bringing back memories of last night.

A sigh fell off your lips, honestly all you wanted to do was forget it, and go back to the way things were. You didn't want to be known as 'Xiumin from Exo's girlfriend'. Now the photo was leaked and everyone knew Minseok had a girlfriend, there was no way things were going to go back.

The coffee machine beeped, bringing you out of the thought spiral you somehow managed to get yourself into.

On your way to the living room, coffee in hand, you spotted a note on the fridge.

At practice, will probably be home late - Min

You just walked into the living room, hoping these late-night practices wouldn't be a common occurrence.