Byun Baekhyun: Mrs. Byun

It was too sunny of a morning to wake up, but you did it anyways. You thought the sun was beautiful, and the heat that enters your window— seeped through your skin is enchanting. But so does the arms wrapped around your middle, the sweet giggle that follow from the said person. Your morning hasn't started if those laughter haven't started either. Baekhyun, your soon-to-be-released-from-military Fiancé does know how to make people's morning a living dream, and oh does he know how to make yours a living dream.

"Jagiya, it's late... Let me go..." you said, dragging your voice in a teasing lilt. You had hoped that he moved his arms away, but that would mean that you don't know Baekhyun well. His arms tightened around you and his breath fanning on your neck.

"Not a chance" He rasps, plump pink lips tracing marks all around the skin of your neck. Baekhyun can be a very stubborn man when he wants to be, yet you fall in love with that side of him too, as you do with all sides of him. "At some point we have to get up, or i'll pass out from starvation" You muses in a sing-song manner, making the man on your side grumbles and buries his face deeper on the crook of your neck.

"You're mean." He says, as you can feel his lips forms a pout on your neck which makes you laugh and slaps his exposed bicep. "Me? never Mr. Byun" You giggled, knowing he has a love-hate relationship with that word, he said once that he isn't so fond of being called by his last name; you asked why, but at the time he just shrugged.

"Baby" He says warningly, as he lift his head up to stare at your face. You're glowing, he thought— the love of his life shined by the morning light, by his side. He could cry from the utter joy he feels from waking up by your side every morning, well on days where He's home. So he leans down to give you small pecks on your face, ending on giving your lips a small loving kiss.

"I can't wait to marry you." He gasped out against your cheek, which makes them warm instantly. You pushed him on the chest and huffed out. "Stop saying stuff like that without warning!" You glared at him, which he responded with a knowing smirk.

"As you wish Mrs. Byun".

tumblr:insufferablelust