Cho Guesung: Teammates

"C'mon man, just one time!" his teammate pleads, holding up the phone that was playing your group's latest comeback to Guesung's face.

The player who sat in the Jeonbuk Hyundai Motor's locker room, was swarmed by his fellow football players who had found immense interest and fanboyism over the fact that you were his kpop idol girlfriend.

But Guesung hated the fact that everyone wanted to see you, deep down only wanting you for himself, and for you to not get any pressure from the people or fans he knew.

"For the last time, no." the player responded to everyone, smirking at the groans that came from their mouths. They had asked him to call you over really quickly, hoping that they could get a glimpse at a global star.

Guesung turns his head to his phone that starts ringing on the bench, the contact id coming up as your name with a heart right beside it. One of his teammates looks from Guesung to the phone, before snatching it and telling the other players to hold him down.

"Hey!-" the boy has no chance to protest, a crowd of 6 foot tall football players who were also girl group fans, coming to press a hand against his mouth and prevent him from answering the phone.

The guy with the phone clear his throat, answering the phone with the most charming and attractive voice he could muster.

"Is this perhaps Y/N from Y/G/N?" he smiled through the speaker, everyone trying to get a chance to hear your sweet voice.

"Hello? Yes this is Y/N!" you spoke carefully, wondering why someone else was picking up. "Is Guesung not there?" you asked worried.

The football player reassured you that he was, introducing himself along with the chants of all the other players in the background.

They had revealed that they were huge fans of your group, and were wondering if you could stop by quickly for just a moment.

Guesung's eyes widened at the offer, using his utmost strength and throwing all the players off of his body, snatching the phone and speaking through the device.

"Sorry babe, you don't have to if you don't want to" he laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head before sending a glare to the football team that looks at him with puppy eyes.

"He called her babe!" one of the younger players squealed, quieting down when Guesung shoots daggers at him.

You chuckle, your beautiful laugh filling the speaker and making the football team fall even harder for you. "I'm actually right outside of the stadium baby! I can try checking in with security if you want" you smiled, laughing at the happy chants and hollers from your boyfriend's teammates beside him.

Guesung feels bad for you, assuring that you didn't have to come, before you insisted that it was about time for you to meet his team.

Twenty minutes later, and there you stood in the exclusive area made specifically for the football players of Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. You had decided to come bare face and in casual yet stylish outerwear to pick up your boyfriend after his game, and yet still managing to make the people in the room swoon at your natural and beautiful features.

"Could you please sign my jersey!"

"Could I shake your hand once?"

"Can I take a selfie?"

One by one, everyone had begun to push Guesung until he was at the back of the room, totally disregarding their teammate, and more concerned about gushing over his celebrity kpop idol girlfriend.

Guesung can't help but feel a bit jealous on the inside, pushing through the crowd to get closer to you.

You were radiant in every way, patient and kind to his teammates who you are so thankful to support your group like this. One player even decided to dance to your comeback song, completely butchering the lyrics and dance moves.

Guesung's about to burst with anger and embarrassment, opening his mouth to say something before you grasp onto his hand, pulling him closer. The gesture makes him look down at your hands, before looking up at you, seeing how you just smile and look genuinely happy at the scene unfolding in front of you.

"I've never seen anyone dance to our songs like that!" you laughed, making the mood even happier and lighter. "I'm so glad you all like our songs!" you gushed, sparing a glance at Guesung who could only stare at you.

You were indeed an angel in disguise, he thought to himself, a small blush forming on his face before turning even more red when his fellow teammates pointed it out in front of you.

tumblr:kpdlvr