Byun Baekhyun: Periods

I blink my eyes in a haze unable to register anything as sleep is pulling me back into its cradle. But the sharp menstrual cramp jolts me awake, I pull my knees up trying to sleep in a new position so the pain can ease a little. My knees hit something hard and someone groans at my ear.

A hand slips under my shirt, pressing on my lower stomach. "How are you feeling?" Baekhyun asks.

I snap my eyes open hearing his voice. He is here, in my room, on a Thursday morning instead of being at his work. His droopy eyes watch me in concern, his hand rubbing my stomach in a feather-like touch, tenderly and gently. His lips parted slightly as he breathe, his long strands of hair falling to the side onto my pillow.

Tears well up in my eyes seeing him here taking care of me. His sweet gesture pulling my heartstrings. "Baekhyun," my voice trembles.

"Yes, baby." He scoots closer, sliding his other hand under my head. "Is it that bad?"

I nuzzle my face into his chest. He is wearing his office attire, plain white placard shirt, black pants. His usual musk scent wafting through, I nudge in closer to get more of it. "Why are you here?"

He curls his hand around my waist, gently pressing my lower back. I moan as the pain is relieved a little. "Took a sick leave." He hums in content when he sees a small smile on my face. "Feels good?"

I nod. "Are you hurt? But you got ready for the office." I back away a little to get a clear view of his face. "Why did you take a leave?"

"You said you aren't feeling well." His voice is barely a whisper. "I couldn't leave you here."

I am on edge, trying to control my tears. None of my exes have been this considerate, they didn't even know I was on periods. But him, he is here, skipping his work and massaging my aching points.

"Why are you crying?" He freaks out, cupping my cheek. "The cramps are bad? Should we go to the hospital?"

I let out a small laugh. He still has a long way to know about hormones and mood swings. "No."

He blinks at me in confusion. I slide up to be face to face with him. I nudge my nose with his. "Just happy tears." I kiss his upper lip. "Thank you, Baekhyun."

He kisses my chin. "Happy tears? Are you sure?"

I grab his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. "Very. I love you, Baekhyun."

His ears turn pink. He opens and closes his pink lips twice. "I love you too."

Another mind numbing cramp pops up making me squirm.

"How can I help you to ease the pain?" His hand hovers over my stomach. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Something might put me in a good mood." I play with the button on his shirt.

"And that is..?" He squints at me in suspicion when I grin at him(through pain).

"It will really make me happy, Baekhyun. You shouldn't back away now." I wait for his confirmation. "I want us to attend Light concert."

He retracts his hand from me and scoffs. His entire soft features turn into angry. "No. Not his. I could take you to any other singer."

"But I want to see him." I whine. "He is the only handsome singer and sexy too. Can you believe it?"

He grits his teeth. "You have a boyfriend, miss. Mind your words." He pinches my lips together.

"And you love me. Pleaseeeee, Baekhyun." I tug his shirt sleeve, "please, please, please."

He shuts his eyes, pissed off. "Fine."

"Really? Really?!"

"Yes. Now stop jumping on bed—" he catches my waist stopping me from bouncing. "I should be the one handsome to you. Why am I not?"

"Who said you aren't? You are everything, Baekhyun. My everything."

"More than that singer?"

"More than anyone." I answer in a heartbeat.

Satisfied with the answer he leans in and nips on my lower lip. "Good girl."

tumblr:peachesvanilla