Mark Lee: Mariah

(warnings: the morning after, Mark making stupid suggestive jokes, suggestive song inspo, a vine reference? (I had to))

You felt the bed shift as you woke up to the bright light in the room. Pulling a hand up to rub the sleep out of your eyes, you eventually turned on your side to look at your boyfriend who stared right back at you with wide eyes. In one hand was a bowl of cereal and the other held his phone which was softly playing music.

"Did I wake you?" Mark asked you quietly, setting his phone down to run a hand through your bedhead.

You sighed sleepily, enjoying the comfort of his touch, "No, it's okay."

He smiled at you softly, raising the volume of his music while he continued to eat his breakfast. You lay in bed to gather your bearings, going over what you had to do for the day, mentally preparing yourself for the day ahead.

The song playing from Mark's phone was a rap song he had been obsessed with and overplayed a few months ago. Mark hummed along whilst bobbing his head, occasionally rapping along. You finally sat up in bed, reaching for the discarded t-shirt at the end of the bed from the night before.

Mark looked at you lovingly, taking in the sight of you in the morning- his favorite view. With your messy hair, imprints of the sheets on your cheek, and his favorite, your puffy cheeks. He tuned back into the song immediately letting out a laugh.

You turned to look back at him with curious eyes wondering what was making him laugh. He reached for his phone, rewinding the song a few seconds and raising the volume even more so you could hear it too.

The song played loudly, the voice reaching your ears so you could hear, "You grabbin' on my sheets and hittin' notes like you Mariah."

Mark laughed as you looked at him questioningly, "You were hitting notes like Mariah last night too."

"God, Mark you are such a boy sometimes, how about I give you the concussion he was talking about earlier too?" You huffed, finally getting out of bed to make your way to the bathroom.

"You love me though! Hey, wait! He talks about getting head in that line, did you mean that too?" He asked, an excited lilt in his voice.

You popped your head out of the bathroom, meeting his expectant gaze with a glare. "You should learn when to just keep your mouth shut sometimes, my love."

"So no head?"

"No, Mark!"

tumblr: gyeomsweetgyeom