Nakamoto Yuta:Rock Star

(warnings: alcohol consumption, swearing, penis joke??)

"Watch your step," You told Yuta quietly.

He stopped completely and stood up straight, no longer hunched forward. You sighed, maybe he could finally get himself to the bed. He took one step, then another, and then once again leaned against the wall.

"It's soft," Yuta said softly, one hand petting the wall. Strange.

You smiled, pulling an arm of his around your shoulders to continue to the room, just a few feet left. Yuta was so heavy, it was almost like he was trying to be more difficult right now. You knew he wasn't, he was just drunk but damn, this was a bigger struggle than you had thought it would be.

The last time Yuta went out, he was the one helping the younger members get home and making sure they would be set for the next morning, but not this time. You had opened the door to find Johnny and Taeyong with sheepish smiles and apologies. He had gotten carried away and then claimed the shots and beers did not affect him as he bounced and screamed along to the songs in the karaoke bar like a "rock star." What they had assumed to be a very hyper, happy-go-lucky Yuta, actually turned out to be a Yuta on the brink of blacking out. The three bottles of water they made him chug on the way home seemed to help, but very little.

You grunted out a "finally" plopping Yuta onto the mattress. You pushed your hair back, hands on your hips with a sigh, the hard part was over. You pulled out a t-shirt for Yuta to sleep in, walking back over to the man who was laying on the bed completely sprawled out. He had his eyes closed, but his hands were running over the bed over and over again with little giggles escaping him every few seconds.

"Let's get you out of those clothes, love." You said softly, almost like you were speaking to a child.

He held his arms out, allowing you to pull him up. You unbuttoned his jeans, slid them off his legs, and pulled off his socks to leave him in his boxers. You took his flannel off next and began to take off his shirt before his hand stopped you.

"I don't want you to see," he mumbled shyly, his head coming to rest on your shoulder as he hid his face.

"Are you shy, babe? I love you no matter what, you know that right?"

"It's something stupid."

"A piercing or a tattoo?" You asked, he responded with a shake of his head."Did you fall? Are you hurt?" You asked again, reaching to pull the shirt up once again.

"No, I let Hyuck write something stupid on me after he finished his drink before me. I shouldn't have challenged him."

He finally let you pull the shirt up, revealing a collage of Hyuck's handwriting and doodles. A collection of his signature, smiley faces, hearts, stars, squiggles, what looked like a dog, and the main attraction. A giant arrow pointing down toward... little Yuta.

"He's a very talented guy, arms up please." You chuckled. He obeyed, arms up high so you could change him into something more comfortable for sleep. He could clean himself up in the shower tomorrow. Plus, it would be funny to see his confused reaction.

You laid him under the sheets, kissing his cheek before you gathered the hangover essentials. A trash can right beside the bed, a glass of water, and two aspirin on his nightstand. You made sure the blinds were pulled tight and slid into the bed next to him. You had no energy left after helping him in, barely enough energy to remember he hadn't brushed his teeth or washed his face. But you could tell you were both just too exhausted to get through that now.

"Did you read what he wrote?" Yuta asked, words slurred no longer with alcohol but with sleep. One of his arms slid over your waist, pulling you closer to him so that you were just inches away from each other.

"No, I just saw his name a bunch of times."

"It said 'lick me' at the bottom of the arrow, told him not to write that. He doesn't listen to me, he drew a penis on Mark. Poor Mark."

You laughed, placing a kiss on his forehead, watching as his eyelids drooped lower and lower. "Poor you, your headache is going to be a bitch in the morning."

He hummed in sleepy agreement, "Love you."

"Love you more, rock star."

tumblr: gyeomsweetgyeom