I.M (Changkyun): Unwell

Scenario: you were shrieking at every physical contact and oblivious to the reason, Changkyun found it amusing to tease you but he also doesn't shy away from the consequences (friends to fwb?)

Genre: fluff/ smut

Warnings: friendly/ playful teasing, swearing, making out, unprotected sex

"Geez, are you alright?", Changkyun asked with a chuckle, eyeing you weirdly when the light slap on your leg made you jolt in your spot.

You hummed in affirmation but moved a bit further away on the couch. Your heart was racing at the unexpected action.

It was late afternoon and you had decided to just hang out and watch movies at your friend's place.

"Are you sure?" His tone was skeptical.

When you glanced over at him, you saw the critical eyebrow raise.

"I'm fine", you assured him, letting out a shaky breath.

You were acting strange for some reason.

"You don't seem fine", he pointed out but you only turned your head back to look at the screen.

And so he let it go, not thinking much about it.

Seconds later, your friend reached over to the table, wanting to grab the remote to raise the volume a bit. In the thoughtless move, his hand slightly brushed along your knee again and immediately you shifted your legs to the side more with a quiet mewl.

You avoided looking at him as you swallowed, knowing he had noticed that reaction.

He was entirely calm, watching you, questioning what was wrong with you today. You were never this squirmy.

Was it something he had done? The friendly slap on your thigh hadn't been with much force, that could impossibly cause you to flinch at every one of his moves now.

His brows were furrowed as he mustered you, leaning forward to get a better look at you.

You seemed nervous, a little on edge rather than uncomfortable.

Initially, he was irritated but the more he saw it, the more he found it funny somehow. Seemed like he could tease you easily like that which matched his currently relaxed mood perfectly.

"Is there something with your leg?" With an amused grin, he reached for your thigh again, suddenly finding interest in it.

Even that light touch made you wince the slightest bit. But you couldn't have changed your position on the couch without drawing more attention to your behavior and seeming dramatic and so you simply pressed your legs together.

You vehemently shook your head.

"Just please try to not have your hands near me today."

Normally, you wouldn't have to tell him twice, Changkyun wasn't exactly a physically affectionate person.

His expression relaxed again but even though you avoided looking at him, you could feel his stare on you.

"What's going on?", he wanted to know, sounding casual.

This was bad.

Nervously, you shifted under his gaze and took a breath, trying to find the right words.

"I'm insanely horny these days, so everything just kind of... Gets to me."

He let the information sink in. That surely explained why you were being so sensitive.