Cho Guesung:Anything for You

"Five more minutes"

You sighed as your boyfriend wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you as close as he could as he shrugged in the sheets. You looked down at him, fixing his hair the best you could as you tried to reason with him, explaining that he had a game today and that he should start getting ready before the captain called him angry. You didn't want to hear from the captain later about him being late and you not dragging him out of bed despite his whines and wishes.

Your boyfriend didn't seem to care as he pulled you to lay back down in the hotel room bed, kissing your forehead as he pleaded for more time. He wasn't tired from practicing last night; he was tired because he stayed up late fucking you into the mattress. You tried to plead once more before deciding to just get ready yourself, slipping from his grasp to start the shower. As you began to look through the suitcase to pick what you wore to the game that day, Guesung sat up in the bed, giving up on sleeping more. "You know, I don't see why you're up so early," he yawned. "You don't have to be at the stadium until later."

You placed your outfit onto the spare bed, making your way over to kiss his bare chest, your boyfriend pulling you so you were in between his legs so he could lay his forehead against your stomach. "I know, but I wanna look good and if I wait any longer I'll end up procrastinating." Guesung nodded, placing a kiss onto your stomach before running his hands up and down your thighs, his kisses slowly moving around your stomach. You let your hands move into his hair as you let him enjoy the moment, knowing that he wouldn't be able to see you until half-time. He was always so affectionate with you; buying you lots of flowers daily and telling you multiple times throughout the day how much he loves you. He makes the most of what time he has with you in front of him until you have to leave him again. And as much as he wanted to keep you with him at all times, he knew you had work so accepted the current long-distance relationship status of your relationship.

"The shower must be warm by now." You tugged a bit on his hair so he'd look up at you, moaning softly when he bit your stomach, licking his bite mark before looking up at you. He wanted nothing more than to just toss you back onto the bed and start up what he started last night but knew you wouldn't let him. You were right, as per usual.

His hands moved up to grab a fistful of your ass before slapping it, lurching up to connect his lips with yours as you moaned. "You drive me crazy, baby," he tore off his underwear as he pulled you towards the shower, your lips still connected. You tried to pull back to speak only for him to cut you off, helping you into the shower before following after you. He pressed you against the shower wall, picking you up so your legs wrapped around his waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck to help support you as he dove into your neck, his hands gripping your hips as he ground himself into you.

"Babe, we gotta shower. You gotta-fuck-get ready."

Guesung didn't move from your neck, his hands reaching out to grab the first shower soap he touched, pouring it all over your conjoined bodies. Once he considered he poured enough, he moved to kiss you again, washing the both of you as he grabbed at your body. You pulled back to toss your head against the wall as he groped at your breasts, smacking them as he looked up at you. He loved making love to you in the shower; to him, it was more intimate than on the bed. You would hold onto each other and have your bodies so close to one another as the echoes of your moans filled the room. It drove him crazy.

"You look so pretty, baby," he chuckled, pushing into you slowly, making you moan louder and dig your nails into his shoulder. He bit his lip, loving the way you clenched around him. When he filled you up, he kissed you, his hips moving at a steady pace. You continued to dig your nails into his shoulder as his hips moved faster, your hands slipping down his back to drag your nails up his back, making him moan loudly. He didn't care if his teammates saw, he would honestly wear it like a badge of honor. "You feel so fucking good, baby. You're taking me so fucking well."