Kim Jiwoong: Thursday Night

word count: 1.7ksummary: jiwoong can't seem to form words after feeling your hips suddenly move against his. highly suggestive. reader discretion is advised. contents: switch! jiwoong, switch! reader, studying, kissing, grinding, thigh riding, daddy kink, dirty talk

it was like any other Thursday night; you, setting the table, and jiwoong, creating some sort of portfolio for his acting career. lonely, you sat on the couch and scrolled through your phone only to jump up in surprise when you felt yourself falling asleep.

shaking it off, you walk your way over to Jiwoong's study room. leaning into the doorway, you find jiwoong sitting at a desk, a folder and laptop open before him.

"Long!" you announced, sleepy but happy to see him.

he jumped a little at your voice, turning to look at you standing in the doorway. you were still wearing the Nike Pro shorts you love and the t-shirt that you had taken from his closet, your eyes a little puffy from tiredness.

"hey," he said with a small smile. "were you just asleep?"

"almost, I caught myself" you replied, chuckling while shuffling into the room. "well.. whatcha doing?" you asked. he furrowed his brow, smiling though.

"you're so cute, you know that right?" he said, scooting out a little. you smiled and nodded.

"I'm always cute," you told him with a pout.

he chuckled and patted his lap. "yes, you're my cutie, now come here. I'm just working on a portfolio."

you scuttled over to his lap and climbed onto it. he seemed to have expected you to sit with your back to his chest, facing the desk, but instead, you straddled one of his thighs, perching on it and leaning in to rest your forehead on his shoulder.

"Are you almost done?" you asked him, nuzzling your face into his neck.

"uh.. nearly there," he mumbled, one hand now resting on your back.

"ooh," you cooed. "my little oongie is so smart."

he let out an airy laugh. "are you comfy baby?" he asked.

you nodded but shifted your weight a little. you exhaled near his ear, your warm breath blowing over his skin. his other hand had made its way to rest on your waist, and he gripped it carefully.

"y/n," he said, calling your attention to him as you raised your head off of his shoulder.

"yeah?" you asked.

"kiss me." jiwoong whispered.

you were feeling shy and sleepy, but you stretched out to obey anyway, reaching for his mouth with yours. he let you lean in, sliding his hands from your waist to your hips. you gripped onto him and leaned forward hurriedly, wanting to touch him more. as you leaned forward your hips rocked, moving you on his thigh. your lips finally met his gently and he increased the pressure of the kiss quickly, his hands still resting on your hips.

a tiny moan passed from you to him, and you allowed yourself a bit more movement, rocking your hips on his thigh again slightly. he continued to kiss you firmly. his hands still holding onto you and you couldn't help it as you move your hips again.

jiwoong detached his lips from yours, looking down at you curiously. "Baby, what are you doing?"

a faint tint rose to your cheeks as you moved again, rocking yourself forward, whining a little.

"you're a needy little thing tonight, aren't you," he murmured, smirking. "does my thigh feel good baby?" he said, moving his mouth close to your ear.

"yes sir," you managed to whine out.